SPY ADVANTAGES - TOO MUCH PLUNDER

Share game related content you’ve created such as fan art, fan sites, comics, memes, videos, and more!

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: SPY ADVANTAGES - TOO MUCH PLUNDER

Postby lIlIBHlIlIBaconatorIlIlOHIlIl on Apr 4 2016, 3:08pm

__01010110-01000001-01001100__ wrote:
Footch wrote:And I would like to hear all these pros to att builds. I can think of virtually none. Higher cs? In what troop stats? And that's good for what? Hitting other att builds. They have a little easier time hitting lotl asof, but only with troops. They fail spys easily. Indi? About the only perk i can see. But you also need tons of towers. Ps need no towers to indi. Yes it's been like this a long time, but doesn't mean it's right. If one build is too much better than others there goes diversity on kaw. Will be a boring game full of spies soon enough.

Free farm any hansel, hard to pin due to high SDT meaning spies usually fail actions at 50% when they should still win but somehow spy defence towers account for far more spy defence than they should, can burn your spy bar on a big hansel and take a chunk of their spy power away just from a bunch of fail scouts. It costs gold to farm an attack build as a spy needs to use full spy attack potions to win if you have SDT..

As said before, your far harder to deal with in osw, enemy will most likely pin themselves rather than you first due to stupid mechanics favouring the defender.

Solo stripping with UA, skimming with an attack build for a solid 6 hours depending on how long your target sleeps will yield more than a lone hansel ever can regardless of how many times the spy xstalls since steals are only a minimum of 0.1% loss, attacks being 0.3%, and with unholy aura that's 0.2% per steal or 0.6% per attack. So attacks will be much better.

216 atks in a 6 hour window is gonna take more than a planned solo 47xtal strip? huh someone's math must be off
lIlIBHlIlIBaconatorIlIlOHIlIl

Postby NeedsaNewJob on Apr 4 2016, 3:13pm

Support hate hansels and they're huge advantages over us tanks
NeedsaNewJob

Postby Baldons on Apr 4 2016, 9:49pm

If devs are going to nerf pure spies like they did for guilds hansels becouse some kids cried I SWARE TO GOD I AM GOING TO QUIT AGAIN .
Baldons

Postby Naughtiest on Apr 4 2016, 10:44pm

__01010110-01000001-01001100__ wrote:Free farm any hansel, hard to pin due to high SDT meaning spies usually fail actions at 50% when they should still win but somehow spy defence towers account for far more spy defence than they should, can burn your spy bar on a big hansel and take a chunk of their spy power away just from a bunch of fail scouts. It costs gold to farm an attack build as a spy needs to use full spy attack potions to win if you have SDT..

As said before, your far harder to deal with in osw, enemy will most likely pin themselves rather than you first due to stupid mechanics favouring the defender.

Solo stripping with UA, skimming with an attack build for a solid 6 hours depending on how long your target sleeps will yield more than a lone hansel ever can regardless of how many times the spy xstalls since steals are only a minimum of 0.1% loss, attacks being 0.3%, and with unholy aura that's 0.2% per steal or 0.6% per attack. So attacks will be much better.

I couldn't have said it better. I start failing spy actions @80% on an attack build with 12m sdt. It shouldn't happen, but the math seems heavily skewed to the defenders side.

Aside from PvP, it's not like spy builds have an easy time with the newer ebs.
Max mith + max pots + 40T BFA, I was still failing hits on LoTL / ASoF. So that essentially cuts off spy builds from the newer eb series unless they have an enormous attack BFA.
Naughtiest

Postby CHEESECHASER on Apr 4 2016, 11:37pm

Support, gap in plunder should be fairer
CHEESECHASER

Postby Matty8181 on Apr 4 2016, 11:42pm

Are you serious???? That's why I'm hansel I got stripped years ago. I can sleep at night
CAN YOU ????
Matty8181

Postby lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl on Apr 5 2016, 12:42am

Noobs who don't know how to play the game think we have an advantage yous look stupid and I advise u all stop talking now.

So currently I'm farming a build with 15msdt and I can fail my first ass despite my bigger be and 3x + stats.

Devs have made it rediculous hard to get through sdt.....also we get less stats per building so no matter how much plunder we get we are restricted to less stats than an att build......also so it takes me nearly 3x the amount of time to unload on a eb as it does for those not using spies......

Get your facts right before u post u morons n maybe try doing some research before u post......I'd farm you but I'd be wasting my time trying to get through your sdt
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl

Postby Elizabeth_Bathory on Apr 5 2016, 12:47am

Don't cry OP, feel free to attack me if you're not happy with your eb xox
Elizabeth_Bathory

Postby LMABAO on Apr 5 2016, 1:21am

The only thing I'd like to see changed is the drop rates for event items between builds, as that should be based on activity instead of build type.

Otherwise I don't see the point of changing anything. A few people have discussed some disadvantages of a spy build that would make having an attack build more appealing.
LMABAO

Postby WOLFIE on Apr 5 2016, 3:14am

Baldons wrote:If devs are going to nerf pure spies like they did for guilds hansels becouse some kids cried I SWARE TO GOD I AM GOING TO QUIT AGAIN .

Is this the 3rd or 4th time you quitting?

-Rio- wrote:Can't argue with that lol

Exactly you can't 8-)

I would like to add it was about 2 years ago when I tried it with someone who had same number of spy buildings as I had attack so can be out dated
WOLFIE

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Creations