The Lorebook

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Delsoul, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Did someone kill a cow in here?
    Because Jackson got some mad beef.

2. Kaw creative killed the cow. He gave me the beef. Your point? :D

3. Took a day for you to reply.

Congratulations! You either have a life, or you're either incredibly stupid and can't find funny memes. I prefer the second one.

4. Let me hire you

5. Necktie!

6. Bump for Kaw creative to be shown for the stoopid silly 'it' really is :D

7. Let's take a moment of silence to realize Jackson has posted half the posts in this thread.. 

8. Lets kill Snoopy and throw him in the ocean.

No1curr

9. Let's talk about better comebacks on the Internet.

10. Silence roam in every córner, The smell of a fart in The distance became something awful to make stay, at The end of The castle túnel there Was a dragón licking is groin, accidentally One of you men got a line messague , making The dragón stop and stare a The entrace door, no One make a Sound, But suddently you feel you cannot Hold it anymore .. A looud slipperu fart comes out of you, maybe because you are scared... Hell The dragón roars and start moving his head in a voilent move... He blast a fiery Wave... When suddenly a big Booom in The túnnel, the dragón has been Killed , Your men Pray to te gods, there is a Chest in te córner, you find a map, a key and some Silver bars....

Your adventure is about to begin

11. Don't even get me started.

12. Is Jackson secretly farming posts by insulting kaw_creative, thus receiving replies from other players which he responds to in short bursts?

Why, that's genius! :lol:

13. Most favorite time in KaW. 2011 Heart Wars Blue Team and winner of the Heart Wars. The old clan is there, "Blue Team" you can look it up. See a ton of old names of passed great warriors and at that time the strongest to play the game. Devs wouldn't give a achievement bc it wasn't a "KaW idea". But great fun, 400 warriors who knew how to fight and play the game. Hats off to the ones still out there, you guys always have my respect.