The Lorebook

Share game related content you’ve created such as fan art, fan sites, comics, memes, videos, and more!

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Lorebook

Postby Majin_Venom on Feb 5 2016, 2:06pm

Silence roam in every córner, The smell of a fart in The distance became something awful to make stay, at The end of The castle túnel there Was a dragón licking is groin, accidentally One of you men got a line messague , making The dragón stop and stare a The entrace door, no One make a Sound, But suddently you feel you cannot Hold it anymore .. A looud slipperu fart comes out of you, maybe because you are scared... Hell The dragón roars and start moving his head in a voilent move... He blast a fiery Wave... When suddenly a big Booom in The túnnel, the dragón has been Killed , Your men Pray to te gods, there is a Chest in te córner, you find a map, a key and some Silver bars....

Your adventure is about to begin
2016 ASW Champion

Postby -IIXII-AJ-IIXII- on Feb 5 2016, 2:15pm

Don't even get me started.

Postby Reid on Feb 5 2016, 5:31pm

Is Jackson secretly farming posts by insulting kaw_creative, thus receiving replies from other players which he responds to in short bursts?

Why, that's genius! :lol:

Postby -JayChris17- on May 17 2016, 7:58am

Most favorite time in KaW. 2011 Heart Wars Blue Team and winner of the Heart Wars. The old clan is there, "Blue Team" you can look it up. See a ton of old names of passed great warriors and at that time the strongest to play the game. Devs wouldn't give a achievement bc it wasn't a "KaW idea". But great fun, 400 warriors who knew how to fight and play the game. Hats off to the ones still out there, you guys always have my respect.

Postby -grizzy- on May 17 2016, 8:17am

Jackson wrote:No one likes you Kaw creative

Return to Fan Creations