Types of Forumers

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Jan 5, 2016.

1. I jus prefer the real deal yeno :( be blue cheese and il love u !

2. I've tried being real before. I'll always be an imposter.

As Elon musk said - close, but no cigar

3. support

4. Know that feel bro.

5. Yeah but??..... 

You're not revoking my hall of fame status are you?? 

(you gonna Pete Rose me?)



6. Leave my thread, todd. U are derailing.

7. Lili, you should add the people who post nothing but gifs or revealing pictures of women.

Also where the trolls at?

Also what about the people who actually just add to the general value of forums. People like cheese, or the old willy and cynder.

Plus you missed the plagiarist, who ride in the coattails of more popular people by presenting their ideas as their own and claiming to have thought of it first, even if the other person mentioned it in the depths of a different thread but didn't see the need to start a whole new topic.

Or the modabes. Those who try really hard to look good and suck up to the devs and mods whenever they post.

Or the usurper who goes on every new thread by devs and tries to derail it in the first 10 posts.

Just some ideas to make the OP more flushed out.

I like the pictures though.

8. Awwww

9. The support/no support guys are missing

10. That's because we buried DirtyLarry at dawn next to an abandoned train yard.

11. And good riddance to that fop

12. How am I derailing? ...spot on subject  (let a mod decide)

13. You were asked to leave.

14. @Kingdoms Shut your face you suck ass (grammar nazi hypocrite) ...Roni commented on me so I'm more then allowed to comment back. I was asked to leave because of supposed "derailment" ..derail what you moron? The thread has ZERO content and I'm on what little subject there is ...idiot grow some balls and throw inc instead of talking smack in forums that you're not even willing to back up

And learn the difference between

Their and there's and know when to use each one before you comment on me you tool 

15. support for what?

16. Lol OP which type would that make me? Didnt see the artistic option.

17. We must not forget the " Forum OverLords " the ones who think they run forums but really they dont.

18. Hopefully it works now

19. GIF SHOWDOWN