Game ideas

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Lord_skittles, Dec 29, 2015.

1. And not a word about BUTTSECK:S.

2. 

3. X-D. Finally somebody gets it 

4. Must be rubbish

5. Clarksons got a point there

6. Doesn't he always? :lol:

7. That x-d idiot should be forum banned for that kind of rubbish.

The guy is so pathetic he can't make a thread of his own, has never made a thread of his own. So just tries to make a name for himself by trying to ruin someone else's.

What a low life pathetic scum bag.

You should quit kaw x-d and piss off and crawl back under the rock you slithered out from.

8. Support! Accept the loading screen should be some random old guy holding up a cane

9. First, there should be a forum moderator to ban the "rubbish" guy.

But now that devs have counterfeited all of the old equipment, they should add a recycle feature to the Mage. Permanently sell crap equipment and get back 3/4 of the mith/Aqua/inferno that was put into it.

I certainly don't need all 14 rings in my inventory and looking at the 2 half enchanted, already obsolete shoulders, swords and greaves in my inventory makes me sad.

10. BRILLIANT!

11. <3

You seem to be lacking a piece of intelligence here, I make threads.

They're not good. Most are awful, but some are alright.

I don't play to be recognized I play to have fun and practice languages. I'm not a native speaker.

I don't always try to ruin other's threads either. I just post the flaws or my mind. Honesty is gun

12. That 'rubbish' post genuinely had me lmfao-ing. Excellent work!

This thread is an odd one. OP wants everyone to post ideas on their thread but offers nothing in return!? Also who wants a great idea being buried on p16 of a thread? New idea = new thread.

Oh and if all budding authors and musicians could submit their work to me, i'll be happy to put it out in my name.

13. Chicken tastes good

14. Personally I would like it if they made the font colour of someone's name permanent when they change it rather than having them last only 6 hours.

They will still be able to change the colour if they like and if they do change the colour there previous colour will just be unequipped rather than buying it again

15. You mean this?

16. Yes, this game would be amazing..

Support