Game ideas

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Lord_skittles, Dec 29, 2015.

1. I'm just saying u called him a jerk and I'm just saying that cause he said that doesn't make him a jerk it's just his opinion

2. Ok guys let's get back to posting ideas

3. He doesn't try to get everyone away, there is just times that a thread with the same topic as the last one is being locked, and sometimes older players (that are active forumers) are annoyed of it.

But it's not bad to post a new one, seeing as those threads are pretty old and sometimes those threads can no longer be seen in the active topics because they are no longer "active" which newer players usually miss.... But if you are an older player and an active forumer (who get bored of the usual topics in forums) you may understand.. (if)

4. Sas wouldn't know a good troll if it was living under his bridge... And I never said this thread was rubbish, it was Clarkson, I'm just the messenger bruv..

5. I understand but do you get it that I'd rather have people sharing there ideas here

6. OP, work on making better threads. It almost blinded me to decipher that mess you started the thread with.

Support for future combat. Sounds like it could have been something good...

Instead of space couldn't we have it as a gang theme too? Wonder what we could call it.?

7. @Lord_skittles
    Yup, and this can be the newer ideas thread too...

And devs sometimes read threads too (usually kaw_admin and kaw_community, I don't know to kaw) just rarely though...

8. Gangster breakout??

9. What about War of Gangs?

10. Umm that's good but let's try think of something more heroic

11. No maybe something like "Gangs at War" you know, keep with the trend.

12. True

13. Gtg don't worry guys I'll read every idea posted

14. gaw was a fail

15. We should take KaW...

And put it in a videogame format...

To where you run up and attack random people...

Wait dammit that's GTA...

Alright, I've got one:

We take the KaW format...

And put it in the Old West...

And instead of building a kingdom you build a town, and you're the sheriff of the town...

And the loading screen girl is Helena Bonham Carter.

We'll call it "Battling Under The Tyranny of Super Excitable Cowboy Killers: Showdown"

Or BUTTSECK:S for short.

16. noob

17. Guys post more ideas I'd love to read them even if there not fully completed ideas or even if you think their silly I'd love to read them and help complete them

18. [/quote]

19. [/quote]
    Do you have a problem with this thread because if you have just don't come back