Game ideas

Share game related content you’ve created such as fan art, fan sites, comics, memes, videos, and more!

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Game ideas

Postby Lord_skittles on Dec 28 2015, 10:06pm

Kasama wrote:Where did I say they weren't allowed to have an opinion?

I'm just saying u called him a jerk and I'm just saying that cause he said that doesn't make him a jerk it's just his opinion
Lord_skittles

Postby Lord_skittles on Dec 28 2015, 10:07pm

Ok guys let's get back to posting ideas
Lord_skittles

Postby alaissa0121 on Dec 28 2015, 10:07pm

Lord_skittles wrote:
Kezzer wrote:there is already a thread about this already here here

This is just a small one for people who wanna talk about ideas and also we can help them finish there idea off so plz dont try get everyone away this is for talking and making fun ideas

He doesn't try to get everyone away, there is just times that a thread with the same topic as the last one is being locked, and sometimes older players (that are active forumers) are annoyed of it.

But it's not bad to post a new one, seeing as those threads are pretty old and sometimes those threads can no longer be seen in the active topics because they are no longer "active" which newer players usually miss.... But if you are an older player and an active forumer (who get bored of the usual topics in forums) you may understand.. (if)
alaissa0121

Postby PRIME on Dec 28 2015, 10:08pm

Sas wouldn't know a good troll if it was living under his bridge... And I never said this thread was rubbish, it was Clarkson, I'm just the messenger bruv..
PRIME

Postby Lord_skittles on Dec 28 2015, 10:09pm

alaissa0121 wrote:
Lord_skittles wrote:
Kezzer wrote:there is already a thread about this already here here

This is just a small one for people who wanna talk about ideas and also we can help them finish there idea off so plz dont try get everyone away this is for talking and making fun ideas

He doesn't try to get everyone away, there is just times that a thread with the same topic as the last one is being locked, and sometimes older players (that are active forumers) are annoyed of it.

But it's not bad to post a new one, seeing as those threads are pretty old and sometimes those threads can no longer be seen in the active topics because they are no longer "active" which newer players usually miss.... But if you are an older player and an active forumer (who get bored of the usual topics in forums) you may understand.. (if)

I understand but do you get it that I'd rather have people sharing there ideas here
Lord_skittles

Postby Kanney on Dec 28 2015, 10:11pm

OP, work on making better threads. It almost blinded me to decipher that mess you started the thread with.

Support for future combat. Sounds like it could have been something good...

Instead of space couldn't we have it as a gang theme too? Wonder what we could call it.?
Kanney

Postby alaissa0121 on Dec 28 2015, 10:13pm

@Lord_skittles
Yup, and this can be the newer ideas thread too...

And devs sometimes read threads too (usually kaw_admin and kaw_community, I don't know to kaw) just rarely though...
Last edited by alaissa0121 on Dec 28 2015, 10:14pm, edited 1 time in total.
alaissa0121

Postby Lord_skittles on Dec 28 2015, 10:13pm

Kanney wrote:OP, work on making better threads. It almost blinded me to decipher that mess you started the thread with.

Support for future combat. Sounds like it could have been something good...

Instead of space couldn't we have it as a gang theme too? Wonder what we could call it.?

Gangster breakout??
Lord_skittles

Postby Kasama on Dec 28 2015, 10:14pm

What about War of Gangs?
Kasama

Postby Lord_skittles on Dec 28 2015, 10:14pm

Kasama wrote:What about War of Gangs?

Umm that's good but let's try think of something more heroic
Lord_skittles

PreviousNext