Christmas Story

Share game related content you’ve created such as fan art, fan sites, comics, memes, videos, and more!

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Christmas Story

Postby One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi on Dec 10 2015, 5:55pm

Christmas Story
- I want a little toy horse on wheels.. so I can put my doll on it and roll it around like a princess.. and I want a little turtle and an aquarium.. not too big though.. just with one gold fish in it..

Little girl was sitting on Santa's lap, smiling as she kept talking in a rush..
- I don't like chocolate cake. I want vanilla one with lots of icing. Oh and a carriage for my doll.. and I want a tea set so I can have tea parties...

She kept talking, pulling a little on Santa's fake beard, moving it away from her face.. She was talking for a couple of hours already. The clock at the mall was showing 10:30 pm.. The line to Santa's village disappeared as disgranted parents left with their kids unable to get their turn.. Stores closed and the mall slowly emptied. The girl kept talking.
- A new watch with Care Bears on it. Sunshine bear is my favorite. And I want...
The girl suddenly stopped as she felt a man's hand gripping her by her little leg..
- What are u doing?
She looked at Santa in surprise.. "Hahahaha..." A cold deep laugh echoed through the empty mall.... Santa pulled down his beard.. A face with beedy eyes, lips stretched in a green, yellow crooked teeth was staring back at her.. The grip on her little leg became stronger..

-What are u doing? U are Santa. U are supposed to be good..
The girl struggled against his red coat, trying to get free from a painful grip..
- What do u think? U are the only one with wants? Santa wants something too..
His face got closer to hers.. she could smell the rot in his breath.. The grip on her leg becoming stronger, painful, intolerable..
The emptiness of the mall echoed the sound of a snapping bone... the sound that no one can ever forget... followed by... nothing... no scream was heard..
Blood poured on white trimming of Santa's coat as the girl was squeezing his neck, his head hanging unnaturally to the side, little fingers digging into the flesh of his throat...
-Bad Santa, said the girl. And another movement of little hand twisted Santa's head towards the back...
The girl stood up and wiped her hands on Santa's coat.. Then she skipped down the hall towards the exit...
- Hey, u... Where are ur parents? The security guard tried to get her attention. Wait, it's cold outside. Where is ur coat?
The girl turned around and cheerfully said, "I don't have parents. I killed them. I live with my brother. We are going to meet him soon". A cold breeze rushed through the mall. Doors locked.

Share ur Christmas story :p

One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi

Re: Christmas Story

Postby Siera117 on Dec 10 2015, 5:58pm

Same
Siera117

Postby Boba-Fett on Dec 10 2015, 6:04pm

Whoa what a twist at the end! Are you M. Night shamalongalong?
Boba-Fett

Postby XlVI_X_I_ZETHOR_I_X_IVlX on Dec 10 2015, 6:17pm

This disturbed me greatly.

Not that it was well written. It was not. Not that it was engaging, or the characters were interesting, they were not, and not even because of the blood and such. I watched that Norwegian Santa film and got enough of that, no no.

It's because it took a truly disturbed mind to create this. I was expecting a lovely Christmas story. You fooled me. Bravo, with your terribleness.

8/10 on shock factor alone. It still sucked though.
XlVI_X_I_ZETHOR_I_X_IVlX

Postby Kasama on Dec 10 2015, 6:18pm

^I concur
Kasama

Postby One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi on Dec 10 2015, 6:21pm

Thanks 
One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi

Postby Nasty on Dec 10 2015, 6:29pm

Well, I'm glad little girls don't exsist.
Nasty

Postby XlVI_X_I_ZETHOR_I_X_IVlX on Dec 10 2015, 6:40pm

Nasty wrote:Well, I'm glad little girls don't exsist.

As am I. Can you imagine?
XlVI_X_I_ZETHOR_I_X_IVlX

Postby Kasama on Dec 10 2015, 6:42pm

Nasty wrote:Well, I'm glad little girls don't exsist.

Let OP imagine T_T
Kasama

Postby TankedTheMlLICIOUSMurderer on Dec 10 2015, 7:00pm

Since you wrote with such big lettering my eyes now think the normal size is very tiny. 
TankedTheMlLICIOUSMurderer

Next

Return to Fan Creations