Lili & roni's " tis the season of goodwill " challenge.

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Re: Lili

#WolfieSucks

2. 7th December = Makki . Well im not too sure how makki sees me now haha. in 2012 -mid 2013 we were in 4 clans together and did 6 osws together.we used to get on great then it all fell apart i cant remember what triggered it . But when we fell out with each other my inc was crazy .Every day n night id come on Kaw and itd be ohh no Makki's been here again . haha on every alt he had . my head hurt so much from it all i struggled to compete. every day in adhd hed come into A.D.H.D clan and hed be farming someone new and his storys were funny. i looked up to him and colonelleblanc because i was new to it all. But its not the same on kaw without all the kaw old crew . Thats when every day on kaw with them was exciting and fun. its been quiet without makki and i hope he becomes a permenant fixture on kaw once again . so there is laughs in worldchat again once more.

3. Re: Lili

7th of December:

I cried because Brandi Love is retiring.

I remembered I didn't need her.

I rejoiced at the glory of relationships.

I also found that "Radical Islam" is much funnier when said like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

#themoreyouknow

4. Re: Lili

Dec 8= roni isn't my #1 hate anymore. She's been surpassed by sasuke. So I guess that my nice thing to say today is... Welcome to #2 roni!!

5. Re: Lili

SUPPORT

...SassySuckass stole your thunder Roni

6. Re: Lili

ToddStlllluvseatingwilly ;)

7. Re: Lili

lol yeah forum D-bag ...weren't you bragging a week back about ..."Ruining my forum CAREER" (idiots exact words lol)  (like anyone but you gives a damn about that lol) ...window licking bonehead

8. Re: Lili

lol nice to see your BL go up nearly 1k since then 

9. Re: Lili

K

10. sasuke dont stay ecstatic for too long. i'm gonner take my title back . #WoIfie&SilverbuIletSuck

11. Roni will u be my KaW wife?

I <3 u.

It may be awkward at fisrt, as I am Lils Daddy.
    I believe we can move forward with this in the open now.

12. Re: Lili

 ...but that would mean lilis a catfish (lol)

13. Everyone's always so damn sensitive.

14. But u said U loved me slim :eek:

15. There is enough SLiM for all of you.

16. Re: Lili

Keep wishing slim 

17. Slim i dont share my men with no 1. You have to choose one or the other. cant do both

18. Decisions, decisions.

19. Hook me up