Lili & roni's " tis the season of goodwill " challenge.

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Re: Lili

Dec 1: roni is a nice pig?

2. Re: Lili

Oh, you were supposed to say something nice about your enemies? I thought it was just something nice, hmmm… do I have any enemies?

3. Re: Lili

im sure with the right Lady in his life this bore i mean boar can be tamed

4. we totally need to find a match for silverbullet. Not enough love in his life.

5. oh. another attention-seeking thread with bad grammar. woohoo.

6. I thought we got you guys your own thread?

That was a great idea.

7. Re: Lili

Lol I like that

8. Re: Lili



9. Re: Lili

Another day another bad thread

10. Re: Lili

another day another fail troll to interact with.

11. Re: Lili

I'll play along  how about we start with you, Roni?

However much you may stalk people, you're always informed. Whether it be osws or alliances or whatever.

12. Re: Lili

Me

13. Re: Lili

Thankyou Seth . i dont see it as stalking though .its more like just being observant.

14. Ay its me, not nice guy. Lemme start with op. Ima hit you on the head with a shoe

15. It's called a challenge for a reason. But it's k. Not everybody can stand up to it. 

16. Ay its me, Bick Billiams. Ima knock yo head off with a wii-u remote

17. Northlane your doing it wrong .it has to be someone youve fighted with on kaw . like this one . a cup of tea jamie now hol owner. . i fighted him 3 years ago when i was in valiant soldiers and he came in bragging he was farming my friend colonelLeBlanc. i asked him please stop hes my friend .But he wouldnt and he then started to insult me and colonel .so i hit Jamie. then i was hit by all his alts and most of valiant soldiers .we fighted for a few weeks and we still do sly remarks to each other . But i admire him for making hol clan a strong clan and not giving up on it over the years.and i tryed be owner of a clan its really hard.and i gave up soon but Jamie has stayed resiliant and strong and made it a clan with loyal members for years.that shows its a fun clan to be in .

18. Where you are not the other than the way you can get a few weeks to see if we have to?

19. Re: Lili

Are you flirting with me?