Lili & roni's lonely hearts match-making services

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lili

Roni? ..do you have fleas? Maybe they're chiggers or ticks?

2. Re: Lili

Annoying is what chiggers do best!

3. Grizzly :') apparently not many ppl can acess the SS (0.o) and i think its all three Todd prob worms as well.

4. Don't worry, angel. I helped roni with ss's. She is gonna post in a bit.

5. worms, fleas, angel? Really? Coming from a parent it's so immature.. so trashy. Tsk, tsk, tsk

6. any more fibs you gonner say now angel to "worm" your way outter getting busted in your lies .and yes soo mature saying i have fleas. what a great role model you are. Angel trys to pretend shes a victim but evidence shows i never had ever spoke to her and she tryed to bully me.

7. Re: Lili

Merry Christmas

8. Re: Lili

So who was the one forum banned @ Lili? And you're calling others immature and calling them out.

9. [​IMG] this screenshot is from bad-advice forum thread he wrote yesterday called CiST .as you can see by the time angel wrote it.its her who gossips her illness everywhere on forums. and just read the last few pages of the cypher thread where she wrote about it all for days in raps . conclusion of this is dont try to portray yourself a victim when its you who started it all.

11. At the end of the day this is just a game people act differently here than what they would in real life I doubt this game has any impact on angel and her child and you all arguing like you know each other in real life just get on with your game.

Edit if your game is to argue on forums then whatever that's up to you lol.

12. i was the one who told lili about read mrsCulyer-ts wall. if i knew how to upload the screenshot id have put it on here myself and Lili wouldnt have been banned. proving bootsy is a big liar .just like angel is.

13. i have one more screenshot to follow soon to prove more lies !

14. ^Can't wait.

I didn't realise this was the expose people's lies thread...

Don't think this is permission to make one.

15. susuke you are truelly a pathetic creature. all you ever do is be condescending on other people . but you got stripped for it by wrath of god clan ha. your real life must be so empty that you need to find fault in others .To make your self have a purpose to get yourself threw the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.