Lili & roni's lonely hearts match-making services

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When was I condescending?
    I got stripped of 160Bil a year or two ago. So what? Lol
    You're being such a hyprocrite, it's not even funny.
    I have a purpose and it's you, bby <3

2. I'm sure that one day reading roni's posts won't give me aids, cancer and ebola anymore.

3. Wait what am i lyin about again? I followed U to say sorry i said U had fleas (Do u no how stupid this makes u look?) And Im open bout my illness when ppl choose to atk my spelling.Read up on the meaning of the word 'Lie' Sweetheart and grow the Hell Up.U better pray to God I never hear U bringin my daughter into 1 of your lame ass threads again. Merry xmas

4. or what you gonner do ? your a bad and rubbish example of what a parent should be. you admitted you came on a game bullying someone because you were unwell . as i sayd if the situation was reversed and it was your daughter getting bullyed by someone who claims im not well so i come on a 9+ game to bully someone to make my self forget that im not well . i wouldnt ever forgive someone for bullying my child . and you think i forgive you ? hell no not ever . Saying sorry doesnt give you a get out of jail free card. your a shameful person . and as i said before what you gonner do ? you cant do nothing your the bully not me. i should send the evidence to support .cause i doubt im the only one you was doing it too.

5. and my threads are doing great im getting much praise for them as is Lili. we are good at getting all the jealous females speaking about us . !

6. Re: Lili

I'm glad to see the ironing board unbanned

7. Huni I said U had fleas - One thing... thts not bullying if u want a prime example of wht a bully is look in the mirror love.plz do show this thread to support b4 I do.

8. the fleas comment was just one of many things you said about me for months.thats why i farmed you for months. dont try pretend that was the only comment you ever said about me. your a pathetic and jealous idiot and karma will get you back .

9. Sure sure jealous yep thts it :')))

10. Re: Lili

Angel your daughter wants me.........

11. Shes 13 U horrible nasty perv

12. Re: Lili

Your other daughter, don't act the fool angel

13. Re: Lili

Okay.....

Well this thread may have had a good idea at first, the overall thread and comments has gone to kaput.

The responses has gone completely off topic, and have gotten creepy/inappropriate. Not only that but the OP has not enforced the right of removing those who do not keep on topic, nor have they tried to remain on topic themselves.

You may post another thread revealing RESULTS if you wish. But this thread alone will receive a lock. Feel free to email support and see if they disagree.

Enjoy your holidays everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.