Lili & roni's lonely hearts match-making services

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's be honest .Theres nothing worse than being single at christmas . Christmas is all about shareing and celebrating with the ones you love. Unfortunatly not everyone finds it easy to find that special someone. many reasons crop up .shyness not enough time to be dating cause you work full time and your career takes over your life leaving little time to find romance. well worry no more Lili and i are very intune with what type of personalitys would hit it off and get on perfectly with each other. we are dedicating ourselves this month to find you a new best friend on kaw that we think is your soulmate .we will be revealing the couples names on 24th december and explain why we matched you up . we are doing this for free because we love you guys & charity begins at home .

2. Would you stop making threads, please?

3. ill stop making them when you retire from kaw

4. Re: Lili

I see nothing has changed. You are still an idiot.

5. canoc you fake retired because you was getting farmed non stop. talk big but the facts remain you bottled it and went awol instead of fighting back. you think your a big man insulting me but this idiot fights back i dont leave kaw like you did and take the easy way out.

6. Hi Grizzy sure. but you have be open to who we pair you up with even if its one of a enemy clan .

7. Be quiet sasuke.We are making this thread for fun. Don't like it, keep moving on.

8. Re: Lili



9. 

10. Yeah now you know how we feel about you...



11. You're not special you know well not that kind of special at least 8k worth of useless crap.

12. I second Todd

13. That's cool

14. 2K posts of being a jerk online.
    Sooo much better than me :)

15. Jesus nearly 9k get a life.

16. AND HERE ANOTHER POST

^Grizzy is teh warrior

17. Another useless post but damn I wish I could dance like that.

18. Youre both useless and post count farming. Happy now ladies? Kbye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.