Kawboyz Kawlendar 2016

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Jealousy has reared its ugly head again aka bootsy the 9 times war runner only appears when other females are getting attention . every time lili and me are having fun kicking up a storm and entertaining the kaw masses coincidence bootsy returns. she doesnt like it that the spotlight is on " us " and shes been forgotten !! you excelled yet again Lili you light up kaw .

2. Damn right. I am a Kaw asset.

3. Mr. Australian stallion
    Ty

[​IMG]

4. Mr. Troubadour
    -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-

[​IMG]

5. Kawlander was my idea 6 years ago only better and was an actual calander..

6.  I have no idea who u are 

7. I don't understand how to read this calendar.

8. bump your calander lala . cause cant remember you ever doing one

9. Let's see that thread. 

10. Which is why you have a lot left to learn

11. -V-illian lala is over rated and fake hype. ive fighted her many times .i hit her for 3 days straight 3 years ago for bullying megan. she had got wof to attack megan with her for 2 months . Lala doesnt hit back at all she just writes fake wall reports to impress others . i then hit her for months after that .she then got osiris to help her attack me and put me in osiris c.a.

12. Im well aware that Lala is nothing special, but if you don't know about the people in Kaw then you have a lot left to learn

13. She hits plenty

14. cynder no she does not i know that for fact .

15. she does. I posted my feed 

16. it takes no guts to hit someone when they already being hit by everyone else also. but when by themselves Lala dont.

17. All I know is nobody is hitting me these days, rather boring