Kawboyz Kawlendar 2016

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Here's a little lesson, when someone is Dtw and their spies are 0 you don't keep wasting your spies scouting nothing. I know roni isn't capable of teaching you that but cyn shoulda taught you that

2. you wouldnt know what im caperble of saying or doing v .you dont know me at all.

3. I wouldn't believe v anyways 

4. you know ive just realized something . i think -V- has a soft spot for me ! i mean i had lots gold out last night when i was sleeping .he could have easyily ransacked it and stole it all . him with his big n bad stats .But no ! he went gentle on me and only assassined .what a sweetie he is !

5. Bby an account like yours has never had a lot of gold out. I've realised something too, you can't seem to regen for more than 5 seconds. Wouldn't have anything to do with me would it?

6. v if you want to know .you arent a prioty right now. im at the airport waiting for my brothers flight to land. and your hitting with a 44mcs spy account. just like the person on your wall sayd. you only hit small accounts . you dont match peoples stat accounts . but what ever makes you feel " the man ".

7. V is love ️️️️

8. Support

9. no support. go back to ur hiding hole.

10. i 2nd that SUPPORT to Lili's comment only !

11. See there are times where roni agrees with barbie :)

12. no sasuke im only agreeing with Lili's comment.i need change it to be more clearer

13. ^I apologise for the confusion.
    I agree you should make your posts more clearer in the future.
    Thank you for correcting this minor mistake.

14. cf not granted 

15. Silly, Lili.
    You are mistaken, that comment was not directed at you whatsoever but I am glad you responded.
    Especially after your little JB incident earlier :lol:

16. Silly sasuke, doesn't understand sarcasm. Stil lin ur feed, hun. 

17. Why do ppl still believe sarcasm can be successfully communicated on the Internet ?

18. How the year has gone by so quickly ! Lili i think we need a 2017 Calender !!

19. Skinnyminny is a dude?? Lmao