2016 EYE CANDY

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 13, 2015.

1. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you could just fill out this form in its entirety and post it here Moderators and Devs will process your situation as soon as they can.

2. Mr all year round Sunshine [​IMG]

3. Being permanently silenced and forum banned over 14 times hurts my butt especially when a reposted gif gets used and they don't get the same punishment....but yeah straight guys always have Bieber pics saved to phone just in case they need them for a war game forum...great job fraud

4. Oh look. More whining. I've been forum banned multiple times as well so stop soiling your panties.
    Btw, you don't have to have a pic stored on on your phone to post it on the net. 

5. Ayyyy BOOOOOOOOOOYS CHAAAAAAT

6. You're right you don't have to have biebs saved to post.....but you have albums of him saved on you're phone.....it's fine fraud I'm not judging

7. No, you're whining. btw how you know what I have saved in my albums.? Creepy Chubbs. 

It's called Google search btw. Try it. 

8. Google? Teach me.......tell me how to search topless Bieber pics like you bruh

9. Quit derailing the thread. Stay on topic. K? K

10. ? lol  he pretty much is on topic isn't he? 

11. [​IMG]

I found ur pic, todd. :p K? K

12. gonna farm you now 

13. It's posts like this that make me want to kick the crap out of ass holes like you.. Your the type of person who thinks their funny, have no idea of who they are making fun of or insulting or offending..,guess what..you just made perm farm cup cake..

14. Who is he insulting? Is that a pic of you? are you positive the person feels insulted? Speaking frankly, it is very condescending of you to assume outrage for someone else. It implies you think you are better than the party you believe is being "insulted".

15. It is a picture of him ...his mom gave it to me last night 

16. Other way around punk your my perm farm now 

17. lol we'll see who caves in 1st ...I'm pretty sure 2-3 years from now when I'm still farming you you'll still be crying about it 

18. Don't worry, Todd won't have enough attention span for 3 years.