a kaw poem

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by llll_x_blackhandshady_x_llll, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Theres was once a young clan called rome half of kaw used to bow to the glory of there home untill hte came along and made there home get blown away kaw was not happy with the out come of this so every body called there pappy's kaw was now the raw form of saw effortless and togatherness is now all we have devs laugh while they count there money there really greedy then the fourm was born most of the kawers worn it out and abused it but some suduced it

2. Re: a kaw poem :lol:

I feel like I'm missing something

3. Re: a kaw poem :lol:

I feel like it's missing IQ points.

4. Re: a kaw poem :lol:

There once was a KaW-er named Rick
    Who could not make a limerick
    So he posted a thread
    But before it was dead
    A number of other players came along and wondered about whether his rhyme scheme was really going to come to fruition, after all, he never stated he was specifically going to make a limerick, and if it veered off at some point, well it's really the thought that counts anyway, even if the attempt didn't fully
    click.

5. Re: a kaw poem :lol:

You got me.

6. Re: a kaw poem :lol:

This was beautiful.

7. Re: a kaw poem :lol:

The night sky covered the lands once more

The moon had reached its end, the hourly fall

Some say we won't win this war

I say nay, we will and then it's free for all

We had set to take to the distance at light

No tress, no birds, we were out of sight

...at dawn

.......WE RIDE!!!

8. Re: a kaw poem :lol:

Got 'im!

9. Re: a kaw poem :lol:

Roses are red,aluminum is tin,Shady, stop posting Stupid,and keep yourself in Pin......Haha...I win.

10. Re: a kaw poem :lol:

Does this style of poetry not require punctuation?

Free run on sentence flow?

11. Re: a kaw poem :lol:

Yes free run

12. A few years ago in the land of the kaw forum someone post a KaW version of Nero - Promises. That was good. Up there with the Uncle Adolphs War campaign on a popular third party tube thingy

13. There once was a spy,all he could do was talk smack and lie.so I put him in pin with the edge of my sword,when he got back up my pots started to pour,all over his plastic armor his inc was a Bore. Enough! Enough!! He said,then came his reset.; )

14. Glad I can rhyme Yo with Banana or this poetry stuff would be hard.