apology to freedomtaker_god and Bella

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Beast_King89, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Low effort so much info so much wow /lock eagle...

2. * pukes on this forum

3. UNACCEPTABLE FOR DB4D. Because of the following: 1. CF terms were specifically outlined to you requiring you to apologize for Slander/Harrassment/breaking original CF set in stone by SS PROOF in December 2014. Two: you blatantly lied to cover a lie that was covering an original lie so you cannot come up with a half crappy I'm sorry forum apology. So do better buddy. See you in your MAIN AND ALTS NF till you acknowledge the original CF terms laid out for you thru the multiple avenues you used too wiggle wiggle wiggle out of your crap stains. Do not bring RL into a Game based environment and break TOU specifically laid out by the Developers by using RL info for your excuse to farm and slander someone's credibility. Grow up apologize admit your wrongs and we can put this to bed.

4. Couldn't have said it better myself svet

5. Guess we will have to keep pounding him until he gives up or actually feels sorry

6. Don't see the need for a forum apology other than to beat your own chests at being able to gang up on someone...

7. There are other reasons. For example, if OP made it personal, forums could be useful for inflicting similar embarrassment. Or, say OP publicly lied about something, as someone previous did say happened, forums would be a quick way to deal with it and get the truth. Or, if OP is perm silenced, this would be the only way to do any public apologizing, (I have not checked the OP to know if this would be the case here).

Not always for glory. :)

8. He ain't perm silenced, but the only embaresmant I see is a clan being able to gang up on someone and then try to take the moral high ground.

9. I was speaking in general. Not to this specific case.

10. Now this is why original posts should not be able to be deleted.
    It was a poor apology to say the least.
    I have no idea what it's about after reading the former post or the rage response.

Save to say. For the future:-
    Not everyone on the Internet is a desirable social or even nice person.
    Keep personal / private info exactly that.
    Personal and private.

For the sake of the cf terms perhaps dragging up his accusations which no doubt will be highlighted maybe its better to request a cf in a 3rd party app privately rather than expose new players to his lies. And those of us fortunate enough not to be aware of said lies.

Op seriously poor effort. If you ever want to be left in peace on here I would suggest accepting your mistake. It looks like this thread was just a way to troll them more.

11. 80% of the time is to publicly demoralising of the player in question, with clan banging to make themselves feel better that they successfully tapped a attack button so much the player got bored of losing fake gold.

Anyways what's wrong with a good old fashion wall post cf

12. Because it is at this point that a wall post cf is not going to do this matter justice. It is people like you Wolf that have no earthly idea why a simple wall post will never suffice. I don't post in this stinking forums unless it is absolutely and irrevocably justified and not for glory. Having a forum apology with witnesses being unnumbered will elicit a safeguard against future issues and however you want to call it demoralize said person from ever attacking someone thru a game for RL lies fabricated for the satisfaction of said person who will think twice before ever repeating this action again to anyone in RL and game life in this life time.

13. What about you shuddup, Kthx

14. forum apologies are great and if u think otherwise then obviously u never beat someone into one. i look at them as trophys. anytime ive ever got one it always made me feel great.and the whole point of being in a clan is so you can have friends thatll help when someone needs they head split. seems to me wolfie probally has been on the recieving end of a whoopin lol. and yeah total low effort by OP.DB4D yall should keep him up in ca twice as long now cause he basically came on here and spit in yalls faces. keep the butthurt strong in dem noobs yall

15. he's "retired" now, interesting

Wish I could have read what he originally posted

16. Im enjoying everyone talking about justice and righting the wrongs with a forum apology. Quit being so darn sensitive. This is a game. Lol. Why everyone likes to cry over every little thing is beyond me.

17. Lol y'all take this game too seriously. "He needs to publicly state his confession". Honestly nobody gives a crap...it's a game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.