The mids solutions

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by stonewalll, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Okay so I'm back and listened to your criticism from last post. I thought of some solutions. First one which everyone already knows is hf and abyssland price cuts. The new update helps this a little bit. But I thought of a new solution. What about event rewards based on size. So to explain. There would be a leader board for the smalls, leader board for the mids and leader board for bigs. So the bigs will still stay the same because that where all the hte money makers come from. But for mids and smalls we might have a chance for top 100 or top 10 since we don't have huge bigs hitting hte. Yes I know mids and smalls hit hte too but they don't use excess seals and crystal for events. Hint for all noob I'm not complaining just trying to offer solutions for problems I see people posting and replying about in comments. Hope u all have a great kaw day 

2. How would they determine if you are a mid or small or big?

3. Thinking 0 to 20 is small. 20 to 60 or 80 is mid and 60 or 80 to red star is big.

4. It's an ok concept, I guess.

5. Honestly it would just be simpler to revert events back to what they were originally. A single item not 4 that only hte dropped all of. Having a free eb that dropped a good amount. Everyone had a chance during the early events.

6. So if you in the redstar bracket you have to use seals and god knows how many xtals to have a chance?

7. I agree with hte dropping only 1 item but that will almost never happen because hte is the devs moneymaker.

8. Think this was suggested and explained in detail during a pvp event.

0-1 mill cs
    2-4 mill cs
    5-8 mill cs
    9-15 mill cs

Groups like that during the events and rewards are based on the top members in each part, as well as a overall lb rewards

9. I feel like some mids would drop a little bit to be like #1 on the small leaderboard, making it harder for smalls to compete.

But I honestly don't know

10. WoIfie that's way to many groups. Would not work with how many people opt in for certain groups. Also that would give way to many great rewards to everyone causing the devs mad because people would not spend alot because it's to easy

11. So would the leaderboard rewards be the same for each bracket?

12. Grizzy for my idea yes, but for WoIfie that would be way to many rewards. That's the problem.so in this case 30 people would get the best equipment and it would be more spread out than just all leader boards

13. Ok well if this stops 65mil cs builds hitting me all event for their items I support.

14. If you have smaller cs leader boards which increases awards given. You'll MORE people spending money because it allows for more winners. It give a greater yield of players to obtain that #1 leaderboard spot. I'd say Wolfie is in a way correct.

16. Doesn't matter how you divide the leader board. Biggest spenders will do better than freebies, and in a PvP bigs will still attack smalls. I don't have a problem with the first part but hit range needs to shrink.

17. tiers dont matter, still gotta do b2b hte + xtalls to win

18. Wasnt there an sh in top 10 last event? Just because someone isnt a "big" doesnt mean they arent a spender