Something Interesting?

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Explore, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Hello Fellow KaWers! Randumb here and I just wanted to know if this was a good idea or not. I think it would be awesome to have this idea, the idea is... Viewing other clans EB's. I don't mean like seeing what EB there doing I mean like viewing what percent the attack bar is at, basically acting like your in another clan, but you can't attack or anything, you just view!

I don't know if this is a good idea or not but like me I have been always curious about other clans, and seeing there strategies and how they control there EB's! This could also be interesting for Wars too!

Any Suggestions? --Open For Feedback--
    -Randumb️

2. Or check them to see if they're telling the truth when they call for help in wc.. 10% left in warbeasts! (Actually 30%)

3. No support

I can't believe I'm actually going to give you reason too :lol:

In an osw or if you're farming an eb clan, you would keep looking to see where they are in the eb. If they fell behind you would get increased pressure...

No that I think about it, that might actually be a fun aspect to add.. I don't think you realize though how big of an impact this could actually have on this game. It would change some things. Not sure if I'm for it or against. I'm someone will think of a way to abuse this

4. Ok so your in osw and you can see who's awake or not awake hitting the eb?