Make A Good Thread Day

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, May 10, 2015.

1. Been a while since ive been here, but I might be feeling it.

2. Bump for a fellow smurf

3. Sign me up ️

4. Pink?

5. Lol finnaly low efforts threads won't be so common

6. Pst... AJ... You forgot to put that I signed up for this for some reason or another. Wait I remember the reason now... To make a short thread right?

*edit*
    Oh a good thread that makes more sence.

7. I'm assuming they'll be posted once sign ups have ended.

8. You forgot #inb4eagled

9. "Anyone can enter MGTD." -AJ

Thanks, Just made my first MGTD :).

10. Please do not twist my words. As you can see, there was a sign up period. The thread was in AT multiple times. If you would like to post a thread, fine. I can't stop you. But only those listed in the second post are official in.

And will be rewarded by me.

11. Is mtgd alright to be 18 ?
    Because I remember that this game is for 9 or 13 .......

If you're gonna ask me to just not open those thread yes I already do that.
    If you're gonna ask me to leave yes I'll leave.
    If you're gonna ask "Why are you a kid?" nope but I just wonder if how about the children.
    If you're gonna say "just follow the ToU" I'll check the ToU.
    If you're gonna say "Children are guided by their parents" not all because in other countries/places they haven't given their child much (or just) attention since they are busy, they trust their child (even thought sometimes they're bad) etc.

12. Obby 

13. What the hell are you on about?

14. I think they are asking if the MGTD threads are 18^ type of threads. They are worried about children reading them. Maybe referring to Ashes Octopus thread of something.

15. U r so noob. Forums in my day were a glorious place. Philosophical debate was considered the lowest form of thread. The most loved forumers were praised for their reason and logic. The ops of poorly made threads were farmed, the cease fire conditions being proof of completion of an English writing course, either from a high school or community college. You know nothing of "quality threads", aj. Now get off my lawn.