what if kaw had political parties?

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -O-M-A-R-, May 9, 2015.

1. Kotfe, Yafi, Retribution, and Apoc would control the swing votes.

2. Who would decide which political parties to use? And what benefits would the king/president/prime minister/emperor/etc. have? Is it just for fun? I'm not sure.

3. They would determine the death penalty like in the Middle Ages since this is kingdoms at war. If a person wrongfully committed a horrible act such as underage harassment or something serious. Than we could strip that person clean and farm them until reset as an entire game unity.

4. That would work. But everyone plays KaW relatively the same way. There isn't a way to make gold except through war/eb/quests/allies. So what would the different parties stand for? The War Party? The EB party? It's a good idea, but I'm not sure it would work in KaW.

5. Noobs.. All noobs..

6. No, just any clan family with enough to strip each of the ally LB by day and run b2b HTE by night 

7. For what? To debate on forums about stuff you can't influence? Maybe you can come to a consensus and right a letter. Then get surveilled, and shut down by the real political parties.

8. Look at GamerGate. They are threatening to blow those guys up.

Gamers don't do good in the political world. They don't recognize fantasy from reality very well. (Debatable)

9. Ill support it if we can get the rp people out of kaw it should be a law on it if you ask you get farmed it's a war game not a sex site how about this call your mom or dad for rp 

10. You better be careful the Bronies aren't as powerful as they were, but the still have a loyal underground cult following. They make hits all day long.

The last time I made fun of Bronies some guy called Rainbow Hash stripped me for 35 billion in my sleep. Freaking Bronies man. They aren't leaderboard but they make them mp strips like G's.

11. There is only 1 political party in kaw. It's called devs. They ban you silence you (laws and punishment), they steal your gold, taxes (buying selling allies and pots), they give you propaganda to keep you subservient (promos events). Give to the indigent (holiday 50% hte. Now they did all this governing with no opposition just the publics opinion that falls on Def ears with a we are listening guys and working on it repossession with no actions towards the publics demands or requests. The public actually funds the game and has no control over it. Just like most countries. Seems they have their 1 political party and it works just great for them. Game hasn't failed yet. Not saying I agree but unless the people all come together and say we run this **** stop funding game for even 1 week nothing will change under the current circumstance. If want to make political parties they actually already exist in alliances and clans. Just exercise the leadership in a fashion to say we will boycott and stop paying for your ferrari and mortgages. Enough do this a political movement will have started and devs will have a appoint party. Anything less is futile and will produce nothing of impact to the game