what if kaw had political parties?

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -O-M-A-R-, May 9, 2015.

1. Sounds to me like the politics is already strong in the game...we just need to add some fornication among the interns and affairs with ever whom we elect and we have ourselves a government

2. It would be a flop imo

3. If it was like the American political parties then no one would accomplish anything and we'd keep re-electing them

4. Impressive, I must say :)

5. Thank you that's my point! Just need someone to support and put efforts into making it happen

6. Doesn't have to be like that! I like Rusted's idea. Just need a good well respected person making it happen!

7. We can have different political parties :(

8. Disastrous

9. We used to have forum presidents. It was a purely symbolic position, as they had no power or authority.

Unless there is a system in place that allows players to make changes having effects on the game and other players, no-one will care enough to form political parties.

Until then, what we have in KaW is a collection of states and alliances whose limited options of dealing with opponents, consists mainly of diplomacy and the use of force. These are not political parties, but political actors.

The only political parties relevant to KaW, are different groups in a clan or alliance vying for leadership within that clan or alliance. But again, that only works if all members sides agree to be bound by whatever clan rules are in place.

10. Awesome idea!

Support!!!

11. Are you kidding me, pvp players are the ones trying to keep,things the way they were
    Eb warriors are looking towards new developments that help them

I do wish you were right though

12. The winning party can declare war on Pimd

13. Support

14. It does. you have idiots and slightly less idiotic people. Pick your poison.

15. :D nice

16. :/