Frog Man:Tribute To the Greatest Kaw ForumSuperHero

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by IVIONSTEJZ__TTV, May 3, 2015.

1. Lol gotta love the butthurt. 

2. Lol you don't seriously think your Nooblets build pinned me? And what is this "a few fails?"

You mean this, don't you?:

3. And I didn't need to xstal like you did. 

4. Where's the rest of the feeds?? There was several successfuls before ur dtw

5. Clear sign of your hidden but hurt your incoming failed scouts

6. Several? You mean like 4? It's also funny you had to waste mith just to assassinate me. 

7. Maybe you can ask ATA for more spells to cast. Yours didn't cut it so well.

8. I mithed for the Hansel mentioned in a prior post, an Im not sure if you know mechanics or maybe your over looking the size difference I'd pretty much need mith an xtals to render you dtw like prior to you running to this thread to fake facts

9. Why would I need spells your failing just fine. Oan an if you thought I was 0ed I xtaled lmao

10. Lol omfg. You used 2 xstals and mith spells? Sweet.

11. It's the cost of hitting up :p of course you wouldn't know hitting your chest an tapping down. Least we know who got balls between us two...

P.s when you saw the 0 I xtaled an dumped troops on eb, kinda why you epic failed on your return.

12. You're not some sleazy creep trying to sneak a peek at my Balls, are you?  thought I smelled fruit.

13. Lol I'm an attack build. Why should I care if my scouts failed? I fail all the time scouting down big spies. Whatever gets your rocks off, I guess.

14. No way bro, I like Chicks so much I got my own. Maybe the fruit smell your mustache???

15. Your a tank your attk plunder is wack your in dire need of targets lmao your tread was just to explain why your hitting peeps that's reposting things not to your liking

16. Same

17. Frog laying down the law

18. Two hits are not enough? Sorry but you boys need to pay better. Get growing.