~The month of May~

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, May 3, 2015.

1. Support

2. The derailing is what I expected. I expect nothing better from the trolls. Thanks for keeping it in AT.

3. Just keep valiant...
    Hey that reminds me of another way to derail this...
    Dory from Finding Private Nemo
    Just keep swimming
    Just keep swimming
    Just keep swimming
    Just keep swimming
    Just keep swimming
    Etc.

4. Thread title got My Girl stuck in my head. Anyway, good luck with the... stuff, and enjoy all of the trolls lol.

5. You are irrelevant. Mohammed (Praise be upon him) is the greatest prophet...

6. Sara, you keep posting that no1curr pic on everything and you'll get forum banned for post count farming. Also, if you quite, add some convo to it, or its a forum ban... Also, trying to derail a thread is a forum ban...cNOOBS these days.... Smh

7. I was not aware of this...I feel much shame but I now feel like a reformed woman.

8. I just want to say

May the Fourth be with you

9. Why I hate kawrums rn summed up by this post and frog's post on full op quoters with useless spam responses.

Mgtd was a nice idea but I felt after the first time around, less and less good threads have actually came from it :^)

10. @Ashes

Looks like Kyary pyamu pyamu

11. @reaper

Agree. I think the quotation system should be allowed, but ATA has to clamp down on these abuser idiots who just wanna draw attention to themselves.

12. I was told quoting without adding to the convo was a forum ban, but it seems nothing is being done about that rule.... So, I do support what your doing about it frog :)

13. I don't see you doing any better.

AJ is informing the community of upcoming events, and updating those concerned about events in the works. If you're gonna criticize him, I would think you would have something to show him up.

14. WWKFD

15. Also, I'm pretty sure these threads were made before he got VK....

16. When is mgtd?

17. What month is it?

18. I get that quoting is useful for if you're directly replying to someone on the thread but if you quote the whole entire op and post a one liner spammy sentence it's kinda just a waste of everyone's precious thumb energy :p

I know I have been told by doctors on numerous occasions (when i actually kawrumed quite a lot) that I need to use my phone less or at least type slower because otherwise i could run the risk of permanent RSI in my thumbs and potential arthritis if it continues- so obviously very serious and i started typing slower and kawruming less.

And then there are people quoting the full op and forcing people to scroll all the way down just to see what they or other people have said, it's just a massive joke.

@OP
    I think this time around I may actually do the MGTD just for the banter :^) I remember doing the 3v3 arena thingies where I got i think it was an Xtal and 6 inferno or something from one of your player made events and that was cool :D