~The month of May~

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, May 3, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Threads for days....

Here's just a sneak peek of a few things that will come this month.

MGTD!

Yes! Make a Good Thread Day will be returning this month! Wakebuster, the original runner of this event, will be unable to do it this month. He has given me permission to do it in his place.

Clan thread

Make your own clan thread. Have an idea for one, but, your clan doesn't have the right name for it? Think you can come up with better content than err1 else? Enter this. No clan needed to participate!

*Medium to low chance for rewards.

1v1 declaration thread

Make your own thread declaring a 1v1 on someone! Funniest to serious wins!

*Medium to low chance for rewards.

Debate - Kezzer1995

Forummers will sign up and debate topics. Let's see how well you can debate!

*Very low chance for rewards.

Play-By-Post - Yours truly.

Games for the players who like to use their intricate knowledge of words to decimate their foe! This is a forum event and will be active during the weekends for those who like DandDragon LIKE games.

*No rewards.

Forum trivia - Rusted_Knight_Of_Serenity

A twist to how it's normally done.

There may be a Flash. Who knows?

More details when the time arrives.

*Still finalizing the EBD Contest with the developers. Don't worry about that.
    *Shipping this off to the devs as well.
    *Nothing is final.
    *If you would like to sign up for anything, message me and I'll direct you to the correct person.

Do you want to be a judge for some of this? Message me. I'll get you involved.

2. Nice nice.

3. I like the MGTD and clan thread ideas.... I might participate in those :)

4. Mgtd is back

5. @ -Sara,

I don't mind people posting No1cur11 and what not. I do it at times. But, if you could resize it next time, that'd be nice. Thank you.

@Larry, if you could cut that quote down to half, I'd be happy.

Thanks for helping to keep the thread in AT. <3

7. Who is this Sara!!?...

8. Possibly a jihadi bride. Or a random albino japanese girl on a meme site..

9. I mean.. Who are you! Sara?..

I know the chick on UR meme.. I met her in Harajuku Tokyo.. We went on a cosplay-Karaoke date.. She couldn't hold liquor..

10. Sounds legit. Lol. To find out who I am you must first understand the concept of predestination...nah just kidding. Just a simple Londoner.

11. "She told me to come but I was already there.." Kind of predestination?...

12. How about no

13. Sort of. The new Ethan Hawke movie sums up the theory nicely. The title itself is predestination lol.

14. This scene comes to mind when I think of a "Simple Londoner" chick..

15. How dare you!!! I am not a blonde!!! She looks like something from a White Power gang...

16. Wait is that picture from the movie Snatch?

17. Give someone a title like vk and these threads start popping up... Smh

18. Yes.. The part where she cooly explains that all bets are off.. Then proceeds to grab the shotgun and shoots back!.. Kinda reminds me of what UR doing on the forums right now lol

19. Well this got derailed in hurry