Floyd Wins! YouMadBro?

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, May 3, 2015.

1. Mad? No. Surprised? Not really.

Did I want Pac to win? Yeah...

Also, kids, don't punch your girlfriend in the back of the head and claim self-defense....

That is all...

2. I wanted manny to win :( so much sadness behind his eyes

3. 

4. Defence is head locks dog shots and holding him and hitting him hmm yeahhhh

5. Doesn't a defensive style of fighting mean he has to actually fight though?

6. Mayweather got mixed up ..
    He gave hugs in ring and punched his girlfriend it's a common thing ...

7. Whatever happens, Our support to Manny is still as strong as DIAMOND. Not gold, not silver, DIAMOND :D
    #GoManny #OneForPacman

8. Pac was defo the better fighter, he won in my eyes without a doubt
    What kind of boxer backs into a corner and constantly hugs the opponent?
    What a disgrace

9. The kind of fighter who is scared to get hit.

Of course mayweather was going to win its in his ring of choice with his judges of choice on his on time so yes everyone knew he was going to win

10. I concur. While I was thanking my friend for forking out the money to watch this "epic fight," I found myself perplexed as to why anyone would pay to see a Mayweather fight. Obvious reason, to see an undefeated fighter lose. However, as my other friends were "complaining" how uneventful the fight turned out to be, I simply asked "Is this your first time watching a Floyd match?" Heck, if you are in to skill, fades, counters, defense, "marathon running," etc., it's was a great fight. If not, well, it sucked.

Anyway, congrats to "Money" and here's hoping he remains undefeated (just one more contractual fight). ️

11. Hi I'm Floyd and I like warm hugs!

12. I'm fairly sure that consistently necrobumping threads ends in a ban.

13. Commenting on old threads leds to a ban?

14. That's horrible...

15. I once necrobump four times.... Luckily no mod is online that time... But if ever I may only get a warning. Wait.... Is this written in the rules or "help" in forums? I wish it has....