I'm a tad late ~

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Apr 22, 2015.

1. One man is dangling from a chandelier twenty-five feet in the air.
    One man is face down in a bathtub half full of jelly-o.
    One man lies naked on his stomach, his hands and feet handcuffed to the bed with candle wax all over his butt.
    The last one has half his body through a 52-inch flat-screen TV

I bet you are already guessing who is where. I bet you think you already know what happened tonight. I'm here to tell you that you don't. Because I don't. That's why this thread is here. See, yesterday was Seth's birthday. Rustic and I decided to drive up to surprise him after lighting up on 4/20. (That's a story in itself)

Rustic and I must have been really high. We met Salty feet at one of our gas stops. After a few minutes of deliberation (The stealing of beers) we let him roll with us. It was supposed to be a nice lil trip between KaWers. How the hell did we end up like this?

[​IMG]

(Continuing! Happy birthday bro! <3)

2. Free blade come and get it

3. But foril thx m8 ishmah burfdai I got so turnt

4. Happy BDay - I made you a cake but I ran into a polar bear on the way here so I forced myself to become larger to scare it away and ate it. Sorry bro.

5. So AJ, Salty and myself were out a few weeks ago at this party. We get there you know, and all the girls are rubbing all over my chubby belleh y'know? It happens everytime.

Well, we're leaving and this chick calls us a can. This guy in a black car pulls up, and his car is rather smokey.

Lost story short, cliffs are scary and life threatening situations are fun.

Impending birthday strip.

6. Seth: You're a annoying noob. I'm guessing MG now a days accepts kids who don't know the difference between a Pickle and a banana.

7. Thank you for the blade Seth. Happy b-day

8. We accept both pickles and bananas!

9. We like cucumbers too

Monkies aren't bad either.