best mod

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by VAMPIRE, Apr 8, 2015.

1. It really was a great song lol

2. Hehe... locking threads, removing posts, muting us for no good reasons. And hiding away. Weak...

3. Crazy how this isnt locked

4. There are some hurt feelings here. Too many take this free game too seriously and forget to have fun lol

5. Daphnia all day

6. Some people pay to play this game, they have a right to take it seriously and be treated fairly. Trying to grow without paying isn't easy as I am finding out.

7. That's someone who has no idea what is going on still. In his own little world..

8. I spent more money on this game than you son and I have a blast LOL

9. Hehe.. Still no idea what is going on. Good for u. Devs are so happy. U probably get a badge of high spenders. I'm proud of u

10. Well, yes Ken, I agree. More transparency in moderating could only improve thing. Unfortunately, if a post is remove to the GY, the other mods cant see who moved it or why.

It would be cool to get some notif in place of the removed post, such as (mod username) removed this post due to (insert reason), but, as forums is handled by PHPBB and not actually by ATA, I don't think that is an option.

11. Why are the forums handled by PHBB? Why would they do that? I've protested this forever, managing and making forums is an easy thing to do, it only takes time. Besides, I would suggest vbulliten but I'm not exactly sure how that is on mobile...

12. BadRobot crying about forums again. Smh

13. It's all that I have okay! :cry:

[​IMG]