best mod

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by VAMPIRE, Apr 8, 2015.

1. I can never ignore a mod who abuses his powers!
    I am not gana mention his/her name but we all know whos that pokemon is.

2. Vixen is a pokemon?

3. Re: best and worst mod

That moment is indelibly stamped on my memory. Never had WC seen the like and probably never again. Still think he was a chump tho 

4. I pick daph, which is completely unbiased...

She may of stolen WOiFiE's soul ( which is the reason I'm a heartless and soulless woifie ) but woifie is defo not picking her because she made him so.

Btw her forum colour is pink

5. Well yeah Wabbsy is seriously amazing! She is such an inspiration to me! We need more like her.

And its mediumpurps wolfie 

6. This thread has effort?

Why isn't this locked like other threads?

Biased to the max.

Am i gonna get banned again for stating the facts? ;)

8. I imagine words have come down from upon high to not lock every new thread that has been created within 15 seconds of it being written.

As much effort went into the OP as was needed. Whether that equates to a 'low' effort is now perhaps, finally, being seen as an irrelevance. Finally.

Been making this point for a long, long time.

9. See it's pink 

10. You kidden me, I wrote a number one song and got the boot!

11. Glad to see you are inspired by some random internet stranger on your free phone game. Your priorities are not distorted in anyway at all. You definitely don't take this kids game too seriously at all

12. Definitely not as serious as you. I recall somewhere that alts aren't allowed to post forums of mains are forum banned... Hmm

13. Relax Ty and maybe I will send you pics of myself. We all know why you are here. Creepiest guy on the internet award goes to....

14. @DirtyLarry - Not as distorted as lurking fan creations all day on an alt. You aren't serious at all, despite half your other alts being banned, and you waiting here so desperately to post to... Kids.

@Ken, I've been arguing for a while now that it's impossible for mods to not be bias, as we are players too, and that will creep into the decision-making process.

15. Saber and Daphnia have helped immensely.

Nb4eagle

16. Heard it before. Don't care. Can't be all that bad if your clannies do it. Before you get all caught up in my **** you should take a look at your fam eh? However I could be like you. Nothing to do but troll Kaw and forums on many different accounts because you can't even "get any" on an online game, let alone rl.  when was the last time you and chubby .....?

17. This is a hard question to answer. Who is the best mod is like asking what is the best incurable disease.

But anyways
    /inb4eagle

18. Questions should be... Why are some of the posts being removed? With no reasons? Who removed the posts?

Pity those kawers who have no idea what is going on still. Shame on the losers.. Can't take defeat yet trying to hide the facts.

19. Its interresting isnt it.... i just realised my former comments was erased without break tou.. But actually i mentioned the wordsYafi, mass resets of accs and that some mods should give back their modpowers cause some of them really do as they please. And for the record i like some of the modsBut some should be ashame