Willy

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Quintessential, Apr 1, 2015.

1. A Tribute To Willy

Now most of you know Willy as the local forum fanatic but, I mean how much do you actually know about him. I've been studying this "Willy" for a long time now, even having some close encounters with him. So I'm here to bring you the facts about. Willy.

Willy can often be found strolling the local parks of KAW on a sunny after noon in his usual attire.

In the afternoons Willy usually resides to a local tavern to throw back a couple glasses of Johnny Walker or Guinness.

Now after he has a few too many. Well that's when things get, well interesting.

Now as all of these may be apparent to you, allow me to enlighten you to something new

Willy has a partner in crime. This partner has yet to be identified, but many signs point to the admin CHAOS.

Here Willy can be seen thuggin it out with his mafia brother lol okay I'm done raggin on willy let me get serious.

Who is Willy to us.
    Willy is a friend a mentor a goof and and he can make you laugh until you pee yourself. Not to mention his epic threads. If you don't know Willy look for that light blue name in Wc or Forums and go say hi, he is a great guy

THANK YOU WILLY EVEN THOUGH YOU DROPPED THE DEUCE WE STILL LOVE YOU

2. I laughed like a dog

3. To be honest I haven't laughed for / at deuce in a while and I feel as though this is an accomplishment for black hand 

4. (Sarcasm intended)

5. I remember when I had a chat with him..

He told me he is the liquor, and It's best when the liquor does the thinking...

Special Thanks to Willy for the years of funny banter on forums️

6. Stealin my name Yo.... 

Well.... Part of it anyway lol

7. I stole the "i", the "c", the "a", the "y", the "h" and the "t" from your name.
    And the underscore.
    Sorry bud.

8. Who the poop is this willy character

9. I didn't laugh at all.

10. Support.

Well written. I'm sure he'll feel the love.