App store images?

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by TERRA, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Don't ask me!

2. Magic.
    Duh.
    You peasant

3. It's probably the light saber

4. holy fudge! These are so much better

5. They look pretty good but I'd add a few higher tier buildings fully upgraded.

6. Lose the battle board. It's a 2009 relic.

7. These look so much better in my opinion. Not quite clear on why there's a guy with lightsabers riding a panther in the pic? Is that part of the game somewhere that I missed? (Also if that's copyrighted they won't use it)

Otherwise full support. These are amazing and an actual representation of kaw

8. It is part of the game

9. Support, current app store pics are just sad. Well done

10. That's a vulcan riding a panther

But yeah it sure beats the kiddy shots. Nice job op.

11. I want a panther.....

12. Yes, awesome job Terra! 100000% Support.

14. Amazing much better than the cartoon crap on the app store now.

15. Support this, image on app store don't even make you wanna try the game. Just looks pathetic. Also if i might suggest i think that some ads online would help get new players, Coc and games of war are really pushing there maybe kaw should try too might get us new players to llay the game :)

16. Way better than the current one. Definitely should be changed to this.

17. The images currently in use aren't stupid, they are fun. But I do agree that they need an update. But what you have aimed for in the OP is too generic and will make this game appear like any of the others in its type. Thats what the current ones kind of have that one up yours is its different. But like i said, they should be updated. We need more ideas though.

18. Support.

19. You and me both.

20. Which eb drops the light saber? :-O

Jk lol but yea support and stuff that first pic was spot on and very appealing and would draw n many more than what's there now. Nice job!