Epic Battle: Siege Of The Castle

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by sean893, Mar 6, 2015.

1. This looks very interesting and well thought-out. Nice work. I support- sounds like fun!

KC️

2. Since when are we going to infiltrate the White House?

Guys?

3. Actually, my plan would be that the epic battle would only appear once every 3 to 6 months since it is global!

4. This in all honesty sounds like a really great idea. If you forwarded this to Ata, I really hope they take this idea into great consideration. I support your idea.

5. 100% Support

6. I like it it's interesting but the backstory is kinda eh seriously kaw vs a castle lol 

-R3AP3R

7. Yeah, it is the world of Kingdoms At War...

Versus a 10,000-foot castle that has stood in existence, undefeated for over ten years!

8. very creative :D

9. We already have an EB that hits back.

Also known as other players

10. No thanks. Pls dont ruin this game any further

11. Ummmmm.. Seriously?! Is this actually going to be an eb?That's the most stupidest thing I've heard in a min.No Ty.Rather fight people than an eb.Especially if I want returned hits.Lock this dumb thread plz before KaW is ruined

12. Great idea sean sounds really fun

13. Must of took a lot of effort to make this thread but no support.

14. I like May need some tweaks but for a start Id bee down to give it a go. Full support

15. Idea #1: Clans opt in, not just players
    Idea #2: Once opted in a new chat tab opens for everyone involved to chat, would make it more strategic in my opinion.

Edit: Idea #3: Sweet Spots on certain phases.

16. 10/10. Would tap.

17. And Clan Owners could edit the announcement for that chat tab?

18. That's another idea.

19. Looks good. You're giving us 10-days to complete?