Epic Battle: Siege Of The Castle

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by sean893, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Yet, there has never been any epic battles that hits back or gives incomings to Active eb members! So why not try something new?

Given the 105-hour limit, it should suit the difficulty according to the castle's health and the health of the side bars. Also, the last few phases will be most painful- members will receive relentless incomings from the eb itself, that will prevent them from hitting the eb! :)

If it gives 15 trillion gold, that would make Kaw less challenging! But, now there is a way to get a 100% drop on 1 horn and 1 seal! :D

2. Sound lame as hell. And this will never work because people don't want to the help there rival clans grow they want to help there clan grow so big players and clan owner won't take part in this. But you should try the fairy land eb idea you will will get the rp people vote

3. I love the idea of a global raid boss. Make it like a bi-monthly event kind of thing. And I like the rewards, although an excrutiatingly low drop rate equip set would be pretty cool, inferno and aqua need to be drops too. And if it goes on during a promo it should drop like 2000-4000 collection items just becaude of the difficulty and time. but seriously aglobal raid boss would be amazing. It would give osw folks something to hit so they can get inc :p

4. I get it! Statless alts

5. This ideas actually sounds pretty good. Support 

6. How much would someone make off of hitting the eh?

7. Good question! This has been updated on the 1st page! :D

8. fix fonts .  nice done

9. Support

10. Very cool idea. At least one epic battle that will test more than 100 kingdoms. Support!

11. Support would love to see a battle like that awesome job sean893

12. love the idea of a global pve

Position it as a common enemy, whose destruction would benefit the community
    - instead of having someone initiate it, have it auto spawn monthly
    - once it spawns, let it randomly hit any players active in ANY EB in ANY clan
    - players who hit it have double/triple the chance of getting incoming

Make it a real badass npc, getting the EB clans together.

War clans can continue with their wars without being bothered with the npc incoming.

Now, this will take alot of coding. If you add in a way for ATA to make good money off this, there'd be a better chance of ever seeing it happen :D

13. This would be a great event with a few tweaks of course but great concept. The Devs could make money off this event and all members of the Kaw community...

I suggest as the "event/promo" is a global eb that the payouts are somewhat similar to an eb,

14. Sorry hit submit accidentally..... You have a plunder bonus at the end and chances at "rare drops" like seals, horns, xstals and mith. Global rewards can be banners, equipment and plunder spells. Global rewards can be based offhow fast the event was completed.

Individual rewards for the "rare drop" will be based off Damage done/received, actions made. These will increase the chances of you receiving the "rare drops".

Devs make money buy the xstals sold cuz you will get more actions too increase your lottery chances, they could sell a special item for $6 (like a seal) that will give you a 25% plunder spell for duration of event and a 5% drop increase.

This way the money spenders get their better chance and still get their xtra gold and the ppl who don't or can't spend get rewarded for their efforts by being active and helping the global community. Since this is a global event all kingdoms can work together and restore the community feeling instead of making us bitter between spenders who get everything and the non spenders who get called moochers and whiners. Reality is we need both ppl in here to have this game still. Time to bring unity to kaw instead of a division. United We Stand, Divided We Fall

15. Castle has 1billion health?
    That's 10million to trigger phase 4.
    Aka 100 crystals(in my case)

16. Between many, I'm guessing hundreds of thousands of players.

17. And newest dev of the year award goes to:

Drumroll please:

Sean893

18. I love the idea! But I think clans should still be able to run ebs on the side or something so that all of kaw isn't confined to one Eb

19. I really wanted to hate this. ' New eb' threads are usually dreadful but this is a really great idea. The maths may need tweaking but the mechanics are very interesting. Huge congratulations to OP.

The only thing I disagree with, and I know this is kind of central to the point, is making it a global eb. I dont think this fits the idea of kaw. Should just be something for an individual clan imo.Would bring people to cc the same as fod and cotd do.

20. Good Eb would be nice to test all kaw players,regens alot though but not might be that tough for full kaw to kill it. And this eb might change the record of "Most users online ever"
    SUPPORT