Epic Battle: Siege Of The Castle

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by sean893, Mar 6, 2015.

1. So it's a raid.

2. Admittedly. This is the most effort I've ever seen put into a new EB idea.

So kudos there.

3. Lots of effort here and it looks interesting. I support this

4. I like it! I do however think you should go into the eb with say... 7-10 specific clans and then be able to invite 1-3 clans for each phase (helping clans get a 48 bonus but can only be used once per eb.)

5. It's 105 hours, so the time limit is exactly 4 days and 9 hours!

I understand! If the epic battle is to go your way, then it can help for some clans to regenerate their injured troops and spies, and could result in better teamwork. However, to contradict to this, there will be much lesser participation!

Bluntly, if you see the HP of all the bars the strength of 7-10 clans is still not enough to possibly complete the epic battle, yet alone close unless all of them mass and max xtalled! That is why it is a global epic battle!

6. Would an xstal limit of 6 still be on this eb?

7. 6 xtal usage limit PER 24 hours of the eb, King!

8. Still waiting for this to happen

9. Really want to see this eb come out next year

10. crystals might be needed to complete maybe have it happen once a week or something

11. Upon the eb hitting you how much (if any) does the eb lose in troops?

12. Follow the standard hit mechanism where you lose 4-5% troops per hit!

13. I mean the epic battle do the soilders deplete

14. So we killed huge dragons huge giants a big a big GIGANTIC SQUALL A MONSTER MADE OF ROCK AND WE CAN'T TAKE A CASTLE GG ATA

15. Bump for Roni!!

16. Support. A global eb. Sounds interesting and it could bring about of a new type of player. As you wouldn't ever need to be in a clan

Well thought out and I like the ideal of actually knowing the chance rate for seals and horns and being able to help increase that

17. This would be so fun to do if it got made into a eb.Support.

18. Nice idea, support