Epic Battle: Siege Of The Castle

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by sean893, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Do not forget that even the new and starter players can hit The Castle! The defense of the castle is naturally zero! :D

That's no problem at all! I would make it to a point where clans can have TWO epic battles ongoing at the same time, allowing them to multitask as needed! One clan, and one global!

Players can then choose to hit either the clan's eb or the Siege of the Castle!

To make it even more open, even non-clan players can hit this Global Epic Battle!
    :D

As a side note, as players can only use 6 crystals per 24 hour period. Since this epic battle lasts for 105 hours (over a period of 4 days/96 hours), a player can use a maximum amount of 30 Health Crystals for Siege of the Castle!

2. How much plunder is whole kaw gonna make on this eb? :?

3. Amazing idea, I think the bomb needs to be changed, maybe 25% every hour, but this would bring along great need for co-operation throughout all of kaw

Dear devs, you really need to implement this, you could make it so on the first of every month it opens, and if you really want to make money, make it so all of kaw can contribute a total of 50$ for a "siege token" (so that could be 50 people spending 1$) and that automatically opens the eb, but I'd suggest not doing that since we'd already be buying crystals for it

4. Support & No support

Support because great idea in theory, a large enemy that requires the kawmunity to defeat is a great idea! Sould bring players together and alliance's formed to defeat it.

No support because, tbh not a huge fan of the enemy being a castle. Great concept tho. (My no support is ment in the lowest fashion say 1/100). Would love to see Spragga involved however, (Would make the kawmunity laugh & payback for the April fool's joke ;) )

As stated Great Idea Massive support for the idea.

Minor No support for the Theme

5. $50 is probably not an epic amount of money for ata :)

6. Why? Everyone would just sit in their clan and spam their repeat action button, no co-ordination needed at all.

WC would take on a new flavor though!

Still massive support for this. I have a feeling this one, or something similar, will happen one day.

Not sure the war vets will be all that thrilled though!

7. nah...still seal of the damned and horn of calydor solely product of ata and will surpassed any eb.devs need their profit chart constantly rise and continously see cash flow in.maybe,just maybe they will consider this one,maybe 3 or 5 years later.

9. Neither is 6$ but we still have hte

10. Even though this was fiction I kind of wish this would be implemented! I love the idea of a global EB!!

11. looks like devs not interested in it.there is lot of idea already pour in the forum past few year,percentage of development is 1%.devs only interested on idea how to make more money.

12. Amazing idea in my opinion. Lot of work, good incentive to play, and hard eb.

Support. 105 hours tho..... yeah, no.... would most likely be completed faster if most of kaw participated

13. I wonder how much though effort went I to it good job support!

14. Support sean for VK :D

15. Fully supported Devs I hardly finish reading but I read all this and fully support the amazing idea

16. Bumping this epic battle back up!

The rewards "Bronze Bars" are now modified!

17. Global Pve

Would be a nice new event

18. TL/DR

But i'm down for it.
    As is the 2 newest EB's r too long n hurt EE warriors availability.
    Why not a Trial on this?