Emblem Of The Stone Emperors (Banner #3) >Uncolored<

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -Tristan-, Feb 23, 2015.

1. No one was supposed to see that name >_<

2. As stated in thread, this was merely a draft. It was not the final product I planned out. But thank you :)

3. Good job... It's nice to see original content in le forums.. This is definitely deserving of a spot in the Zeth Gallery.. 

4. for colouring tools...pencil crayon is pretty standard, good to manage and easy to blend...use maroon as a base and lightly use black and brown over it to create dark red (〃▽〃)

5. how is it original when the picture already existed?

6. What's with everyone drawing goddam half asked pictures and putting them on forums. Gratz, I'm happy for ya, now everyone Lets just put the art away back in our notebooks.

7. I would have colored it like I said. You can check my other drawings out as well, I wouldn't have posted it all if I wanted to do was an outline, but I didn't, so I posted because I messed up and use my spare time drawing things I like. There's a fan creation category on forums for people to use just as everyone else uses forums.

8. Why does an argument start whenever art ends up in forums :lol:

9. Mediums for blending:

Not sure how much your willing to spend. What I'm about to suggest is fairly expensive.

You can try Prismacolor markers/pencils. And chalk. The markers are made with two points, broad and fine. They also bleed through, so you'll have to either use a thick paper or place one or two sheets under your drawing.

I'm guessing Crayola works as well though I haven't tried that myself.

Whatever you do post results please :)

10. No argument here. I just restated what was told on thread

11. You said constructive criticisms are welcome, so here goes. Your drawing skills are very nice, but you are just copying an existing piece of art. Next time, please add to it and make the drawing truely yours. Also another one is please no more banners. :) Please draw something more fun next time.(ok the last part was neither constructive nor was it a criticism, but still.)

12. I like it :) could put a skull on top, lightning bolts coming out from behind instead if...whatever the banner has...and flames coming from the base instead of spikes...that would be awesome :p
    "The emblem of the hell spawn banner"

13. Awesome drawing, PercyJackson!!

I bet it took at least an hour to draw this!!

14. Thank you :) I will try to draw something else more fun. I just really liked this banner lol.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

And please remember that I'm no kaw developer artist.

15. Draw what you think Ruby looks like

16. U forgot to say please.

Op 2/2/? Np

17. I like it!!!!!!!! :3

18. Nice drawing. Try to work on adding some pencil shades to the drawing to give it a more fill effect. You still will get a black and white image but with a little more substance. Your art skills are nice, keep honing them and develop them further. Gradual movement to water color and then to oil on canvas is a good way to go forward. Though pencil sketching is always a tough one to master, however you are definitely good at this. Cheers!

19. Thank you! I do different kinds of art though I especially like hand drawing. :)