Emblem Of The Stone Emperors (Banner #3) >Uncolored<

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -Tristan-, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Sup Kaw? I wanted to draw another KAW realted thing and decided to draw my most favorite banner of all. Emblem Of The Stone Emperors (Banner #3). It's so freaking awesome, looking all Roman-ish :D Here's the picture KAW_com gave us!

Now, I know this would look amazing if it were colored, but I only have crayola products and those are really hard to blend (I couldn't get the right color of dark red and ended up smearing the entire thing trying to blend);-; I was initially going to post the before colored and after colored, but that obviously didn't work out. I'm glad I did scan it before XD Or else I would have lost it and have nothing to post. I know there's quite a few of detail (lines) missing. Keep in mind this was a draft. So here's my drawing/draft.

adding these for those who cannot stand the brightness :)

So yeah :D Happy kawing. :mrgreen:

Code:
    Any constructive criticism is welcome. Does anyone have any suggestions on products that are good to use for blending and easy to manage? Thanks.

Trolls and people who simply state that this is "crap" or anything else are not welcome if not criticizing or giving at least a just reason.

2. smoke weed every day- snoop dogg
    actually I like how your lines are not to rigid and stocky

3. You should have tried to draw it in grayscale if you didn't want to colour, instead of just an outline.

4. Thanks :3

5. I like how you drew out the creases in the banner, they did confuse me for a split second. It would look better colored though ;-;

6. Mabye draw on less white paper 0_0 it hurts my eyes the brightness 0_0 otherwise keep doing what ya do

7. I did want to color. There was only the original and I messed it up trying to color it. ^_^"

8. Is no one reading? Lol.

XD I did want to color it. Crayolas are freaking hard to blend though. Sorry for the eyes guys. I'll try drawing darker. This was a draft after all.

9. -cries- I just turned the brightness down for you <3

10. Scan it, and print

#technology

11. #no1curraboutyoumodh8ingscumbaggohomeyoursodrunkrightnowjustsitdowngitrektkid

12. Please stay on topic

13. Unfortunately, I have no ink. Thanks for reminding me to buy some. :)

14. relocating to fan creations per Op request

15. Thankyou!

16. Go find a real target your own size

17. What did Percy do frog :(

18. Otherwise, great job, Perveus.

19. more clean, accurate and defined lines would look better.