Fan Drawing of KaW.

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by catschrodinger, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Hello Kawmunity. While I was at school listening to my teacher blab about what verbs to use in French or whatever... I got bored and drew this.

To be honest, this is one of the only drawings I actually worked hard on doing. Most of the drawings I make are just random stick figures going all over the place.

Please note: I am a teenager with only a crappy laptop to edit and scan in stuff, so sorry this drawing isn't at it's optimum quality.

Your thoughts?

2. EDIT: I am going to start posting drawings for you guys inspired by KaW per week in about or week or so. (As of 2/21/15)

I love to draw and I hope you guys will enjoy my work. :)

3. Please don't let this turn into a Zeth thread.... Please don't let this turn into a Zeth thread...............

Everyone compliment op before he posts plagiarized art!

4. This isn't plagiarized. I actually made this myself. :lol:

5. Sorry I didn't color this either. I got lazy. :lol:

6. Support!

At least... It's original.

*cough* Zeth *cough*

7. As long as you tried. It's the effort that counts

8. Zeth's first post was original too... Scandal still possible... Prepare to search the interwebs...

9. Are you saying you like it or no? 

10. It looks like a super sayen mixed with the devil n a warrior casting a spell while being a super hero 0-0 ...but good job

11. Love it. Great. Fantastic. You know what you should do?

Email the devs and ask them to make this the new loading screen.
    Support@Athinkingape.com

12. The DBZ reference was unintentional. I took the most inspiration from The Dwarvish Runes from JRR Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings"

13. It's too crappy to be a loading screen. xD

14. At least it isn't sexualizing innocent white women!

15. Apparently the Devs love to censor stuff so never mind. There should be a new loading screen. :lol:

16. The best part is how perfect that circle is...

17. I should seriously take lessons from that guy.

My circles suck.

18. Better than anything I can draw. Even my stick people are disconnected and terrible

19. Super Saiyan confirmed