Devs pls unsilence me i regret ...

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Khalifah_ArifAlqursi, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devs pls unsilence me... idk tht i cannot send my fb name in wc... y not warn me first... if i do it next time silence me...

2. This silence is your first warning.

3. I don't think it's permanent so just wait for 24hours if your silence 3 times then it's permanent

4. DEVS Y U NO WARN ME

5. Should have just read the ToU. You agreed to it and said you had read through it thoroughly

Because we all read the ToU

6. Ain't nobody want cho Facebook name dawg.

(Still learning ebonics)

7. Don't be stupid no one reads that stuff until they've literally got nothing better to do in life, he should be warned first.

8. His was permanent I saw it 

9. He had no excuse. No one has an excuse. Expecially if you have been silenced twice before.

10. Support. There should be one dev per player so they can watch after us and warn us

11. Email support@athinkingape.com with your username, game, and description of your issue.

If they feel it necessary, they will revoke your silence.

12. (Still hasnt learned to grow a build above gh)

13. That moment when u get silenced....

14. SH and yep, no desire to. Game is p2w up there but you already know that. You rage about me often for someone I don't know.

15. Lol legit statement = rage, k den. Its actually really easy to grow off t10/11 ebs. Those are free, but stick to your excuses kiddo

16. You did read ToU the dev made. You broke a rule, now you must pay the price.

17. Crowley and his guys at ATA make damn good tou and deals.

18. Ebonics is my favourite language ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.