Events

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Uzy_The_Stripping_MaCHiNE, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Before a new event is started, please clean up our inventories from past events. I'm tired of looking at psion that is completely useless.

2. Just as deleting them, useless

3. I like them stay it reminds me what I got on that event

4. Support

5. What a useless, piece of crap idea.

Who looks there anyways? Plus, some people might WANT to see them.

6. I'm sure some people want to be #1 overall and ally LB. Does that mean they'll get there? No. This is a money pit game. The devs do what THEY want. Not until a little lately, have they began doing what WE want.

7. And how is that relevant to my post??

8. You called his idea a piece of crap idea and backed it up by the statement some people might WANT to see it, and I came back at you saying some might want to be top ally lb but that will probably never happen with red/cella putting thousands a month into this game. Why are you being negative to an idea that a lot of people would like to see be placed? I've seen numerous threads on this and other people saying similar ideas in cc/WC over the past 4 and a half years I've been playing (no this is not a Statless alt, this is my only account for now)

9. I wonder how it is too

10. I am still trying to comprehend what he is saying.. Maybe there's a language barrier.

There are "many people" that have posted ideas like these in the past 4 and a half years? Even though the events have existed for just over one?

Makes sense

11. So many.... Bla You comparing something to something that people want to see and does effect ones game to a dream and plus why do you have to make a specific alt just to comment on this thread you probably have other statsless alts that you can use

12. I like seeing previous event stuff in my profile

13. Psion will not be removed from inventories. The developers stated that it was to stay in the inventories without an expiration date since it was a rare item dropped which required Castle Level 3 in order to upgrade Swarm Ring, Drone Ring and Honeycomb Ring.

As for developers retrieving past items from inventories. That should not happen as of now at least. There are players whom enjoy having a glance at the items they collected from past events.

If you have a Special Request to have an item removed from your inventory email support@athinkingape.com. They should be able to provide with more assistance regarding, removing items from you inventory.