Random Drawings of Mine

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Zethor, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeth I rarely post unless I feel I have something to add and in this case I do. You made a mistake and tried to plagiarize someones work. Just admit you were wrong and just quit because currently you are digging yourself in deeper and deeper. Just wait for a mod to respond to your lock request and forget this happened.

2. Very nice prime. You're better than Zeth, took him 2 hours

3. Dead. Omg lol.

4. K, yeah, I took the Deadpool one.

But, I have guaranteed the punisher is mine.

5. You're giving prime credit for my work?! I crie nao

6. Your word means poop bro... Just take it down, you've been reported, the jig is long up.. Just come all the way clean bro

7. I also spend five minutes in the hot tub everyday, touching myself to you Troll. Yeah. There you go. The truth.

And I was a bed wetter. Until age 5.

8. Reported for what exactly?

9. Took Rikki 2 hours, zeth took 10 years, I mean it was only uploaded to imgur 4 hours ago..

10. Well it's still a lie but we are getting there... dude just admit you were wrong and wait for a lock. The sooner you get over this the better it will be for you. I would rather see you admit you are wrong than just keep digging yourself a hole because honestly it stopped being funny quite a few pages back.

11. I use imgur to post images on KaW. Read Seth's guide.

12. Prime, you have nothing on me:

8 minutes

13. Plagerising is a serious offence... Taking credit for others talents, you should feel lucky some hasn't emailed Mr Ross about you taking credit for his drawings... Just go find a mod and lock this

14. You're a funny guy.

15. AJ you are a master

16. Rikki is the artist, I'm not pulling a zeth here alright?!

17. Stop giving prime credit for my work!

18. Alright. Get off. All of you.

19. [​IMG]

Look at what I painted :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.