Revolution : The Fight For Holy Hongovar Lands

Share game related content you’ve created such as fan art, fan sites, comics, memes, videos, and more!

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Revolution : The Fight For Holy Hongovar Lands

Postby Megalishes on Jan 26 2015, 2:07am

Well good luck! Hope it'll be a good read :)
Megalishes

Postby Malestone7469 on Jan 26 2015, 2:12am

Beautiful. I like what I'm seeing.

The tapestry of the story is 1345AD.
In the deserts of Persia

Oasis, Palm Trees, Mountains of Sand Dunes, Arabian Horses, Lady Warriors in Bikinis, Men who cook at home, Women who ​ in council meetings, little toddlers waddling around, an azure sea, windy and breezy mornings, swaying palm fronds.

How does that sound?
Malestone7469

Postby BlackWingedStrife on Jan 26 2015, 2:13am

Love the concept! Just advise to use spellcheck on the regular words :D because autocorrect is ridiculous -.-
BlackWingedStrife

Postby Dionise_-Murph on Jan 27 2015, 5:49am

World War 1 is well remembered as "The Great War". Movies like Joyeux Noël illustrate to us Europe had not developed the hate level achieved by 1938. "The Great War is taken and locked in History.
I wish you luck op as I don't pray 4 anyone. This is a challenging art form on an often waisted audience.
I think we would all agree some amazing artists in all fields have passed through kaw.
Nihilistic ppl abound in this game and even in our clans. Just tolerate them or ignore and march on. Cheers
Dionise_-Murph

Postby wangrobot on Jan 27 2015, 6:37am

Malestone7469 wrote:Beautiful. I like what I'm seeing.

The tapestry of the story is 1345AD.
In the deserts of Persia

Oasis, Palm Trees, Mountains of Sand Dunes, Arabian Horses, Lady Warriors in Bikinis, Men who cook at home, Women who ***** in council meetings, little toddlers waddling around, an azure sea, windy and breezy mornings, swaying palm fronds.

How does that sound?

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, hey why is that lady taking a dump right in the middle of a Council hearing?
wangrobot

Previous

Return to Fan Creations