Im done with KAW

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by FantasyFight, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Ok so im new to posting on forums so negative comments about my post will be ignored and i dont care about negativity.

So its come time to say goodbye! Its been a fun run I've met a lot of great people here and would like to thank them for their kaw friendship.
    First- poopy_pants_mcgee, i will miss you the most. You have always been great with conversations making my messed up mind even more messed up. It always came down to you and i left in CC with our conversations on farts, poop, or other topics most wouldnt find appealing haha. I guess being stuck up in that frozen tundra has made your mind as messed up as mine eh! Love ya and i will keep in contact.

Second- Imjustashotgun, Youve been a great person and kaw friend. Maybe because youre drunk all the time or maybe because you have a great taste in friends reguardless on why. Id like to thank you for your friendship. I will miss your drunken stuper in CC and your constant yelling.

Third- Farr (i dont know how to spell your name haha), I will miss your randomness. You are a good kid, maybe a little confused but good none the less.

Fourth- MOTT, So much i can say about you "old man" you are the best person one could meet. You give everyone chances and want to make everyone happy. You dont want conflict and dont take sides. You are a great example of how a person should be and how they should treat one another. With that thank you for your friendship!! Love ya you old fart lol.

Next- Bysa, bysa you are great for being an australian haha. Love ya man i will miss your scout bombs while your lurking. And btw Brooklynjay is #1 and i hope he keeps you busy haha.

And well there are so many others who have made this game enjoyable and im sure ill miss a lot of them but to name a few, thank you to HOPE, Bitey, crazymama, boss, kanney, kluun, brooklynjay, killerds, the wc collie haha you know who you are but i cant think of how to spell your name. And well many many others i didnt call out.

I am going to college full time and with new lands coming out and not being done with the last two im done. I dont have the time to dedicate to the game any longer. I find its just a good time to say goodbye. I may be back at some point but right now i just have better things to focus on.

2. Goodbye 

3. Good luck in college!! Didn't know you, but if you don't find your way back into the KaWcaine then may your experiences be enjoyable! :)

4. Sometimes you just have to play the real life game. Not as fun, but to each their own.

5. Well said

6. Take care FF...good luck and best wishes!

7. Later FF

Nothing wrong with getting out into the fresh air and mixing once again with all those unusual non-KAW humans.

Enjoy your freedom️

8. Tis a sad day for me truly. You are one of my kaw favs. Always was happy to see you in cc. Always good for some laughs. I still think you are in the padded cell next to mine btw.
    I am going to miss my fart collecting 12ft wide assed Sasquatch.
    You are one of a kind and am happy to call you my friend. I will be here as always so I won't be hard to find. Love you lots Sasquatch (in a plutonic way, because I know you pretend you don't want my body) 
    Good luck in college and don't forget to call when done, still looking for my sugar momma.

9. Nooo FF I hope you'll be back. Please don't let the new lands put you off. There's no hurry to become land complete. Inc.wont be the same without your hairy self :(((

10. Misty i know we hsven't known each other long but it was nice to chat with ya.Good luck with school and don't put up with anyones ****.I will miss you and hope you just pop in to say hi if nothing else.

11. First of all, i am not a little confused, anyone could have filled the mayo tube with the other stuff. I demand a DNA test.

Second of not all, but second of my first three points. Good luck with teaching your teacher, he's a great student and i believe he'll be able to check your exams.

Third but not least, Jenn is forcing me to convince you to stay so hereby i will do that, in Dan's way.

YOU CANT LEAVE CUZ OF THE STUPID LANDS. FLUFF YOU DEVS. COME BACK TO CC RIGHT AWAY AND -33217TRIL POINTS FOR QUITTING

done

So, fourth… dont get caught by jeti hunters

Fifth enjoy your husband/man/guy/boy :)

and most important……

LOVE YOUR DOG!!! SHE'S THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPEND TO YOU!!!!

12. I am sad to see you go FF . I hope you come back at some point. I honestly can't believe you are leaving me with these crazy noobs!!! Glad I got to know you and will def miss you 

13. I don't blame you OP. I will sooner be taking a dump on the new lands that I will be opening them. #screwthisgame #sweepmydeckkaw

14. He'll be back. No one quits kaw

15. im watching you 

16. I'm watching you!

17. i cant believe i forgot you. I will miss you! KEEP the noobs in line!! haha

18. Dear dear Sasquatch  very sad day for me, I love you my friend and will always be here if and when you return. You are a diamond amidst a mountain of coal in this game ️