Aj's testing thread.

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Oct 20, 2014.

1. The Scribe association

History:

Due to the deteriorating state of FanFiction in all of ATA's forums, TSA is founded on November 1, 2014 to restore it.

Operations:

Are operations include, but, is not limited to:

•Providing enjoyable reading material
    •Providing critique for up and coming writers
    •Safeguard the integrity of FanFiction
    •Ensuring that the next generation is prepared.
    •Working together to make major stories for each game

Since the association is ATA-Wide, it extends out to all off her games:

Kingdoms at War
    Party in my dorm
    Meegos
    Smash (coming soon.)

Ranks:

Scribe - Well known/acclaimed writer
    Penmen - Senior level
    Scrivener - Beginner level
    HScribe - Honorary members due to winning a writing contest

The title of Scribe is only bestowed upon a majority vote of every member. (Every few months or so)

Membership/Requirements:

Joining TSA is easy. Prove that you are worthy of joining. TSA will contact you!

Being a TSA member has it's benefits. You get to have your work reviewed before sending it out. You get advertisement help. And you can make a name for yourself.

2. The Scribe Association

History:

Due to the deteriorating state of FanFiction in all of ATA's forums, TSA is founded on November 1, 2014 to restore it.

Operations:

Are operations include, but, is not limited to:

•Providing enjoyable reading material
    •Providing critique for up and coming writers
    •Safeguard the integrity of FanFiction
    •Ensuring that the next generation is prepared.
    •Working together to make major stories for each game.

Since the association is ATA-Wide, it extends out to all off her games:

Kingdoms at War
    Party in my dorm
    Meegos
    Smash (coming soon.)

TSA will maintain two threads in each game. One, like this one. Another, for announcing new books/stories/content for all to see without clogging FF or AT.

Ranks:

Scribe - Well known/acclaimed writer
    Penmen - Senior level
    Scrivener - Beginner level
    HScribe - Honorary members due to winning a writing contest.

Since the order is new, everyone starts at the beginning level.

The title of Scribe is only bestowed upon a member by majority vote of all the member. (Every few months or so)

Membership/Requirements:

Joining TSA is easy. Prove that you are worthy of joining. TSA will contact you!
    (You need to have work on display for us to see.)

Being a TSA member has it's benefits. You get to have your work reviewed before sending it out. You get advertisement help. And you can make a name for yourself.

Be warned. Your writing skills need to be on point. Forums are brutal and you need a leg to stand on. NO RP.

3. About us

Horsemen is an upcoming OSW clan. We encourage PvP, 1v1's and will OSW at any point to prove ourselves.

Membership

Currently looking for admins and members. Contact -Thorin- for interview if you have 1M cbs.

Clan rules

Respect leaders and those around you.
    No trash talk; Be classy.
    Contribute to the clan.
    Don't start things you can't handle
    NO DRAMA

Mount up, ride out.

4. Battlelog:
    Crumbs part 1

It’s been awhile since I’ve been here. It feels good.

heavy foot steps and murmuring can be heard coming down the hall.

Ahh good, my council is finally here.

Flanked by a dozen dark soldiers, Cynder, Val, Troll, Bellemorte and Salty all walk into the round table room of Castle Dunstead, the Valiant Knight castle, and take their seats.

Spragga strokes his beard, looking them over for any sign of distress.

Look at them. They are greedy, power hungry. They’d kill if they had the chance.

Spragga shifts in his seat, trying to get comfortable.

I only need them for a little bit longer. Wait a minute. Why is Val here?

“Order.” Spragga commanded out to his dark council.

The room all sat at attention, their gaze turned to Spragga.

A maddening silence filled the room. No one knew what to do, as Spragga stared at each of them. Then, suddenly, he turned his head to Val.

“Val, why are you here?” He boldly proclaimed at him, slamming his arm down onto his arm rest.

Val snorted, “I’m only here because I had to use my private army to fight one five times bigger.”

Spragga grinned devilishly, “I’m sorry, I just thought you were skilled for this task.”

Next, he turned to Troll.

“Troll? You’re back early too. Did you fail as well?” Spragga questioned.

“No, my mission was a complete success. Sunga and Quvania is fatally crippled. I showed no mercy.”

Spragga nodded his head in approval. “Good, good. I should have given you Val’s job.” He stated.

Suddenly, the room's attention turn to Bellemorte, who quickly stood up, with her left hand in her pocket. She slowly walks around the table, stopping half way to Spragga.

She asks, innocently, “what happened to not touching Anary lands?”

Spragga sat back into his chair and clasped his hands together, “Ahh, yes. I’ve waited on you to hear about that. The troops that were killed failed to comply with orders. The ones that lived are free.”

Bellemorte laughed heartily for a minute, then states, “you see, that’s the thing.” she slides her left hand out of her pocket and points at Cynder with her right. “you knowingly sent his enemy at him.” And I’m hearing. That he is locked up not to far from here.”

Spragga paused for a moment, then leaned in slowly and whispered, “he was a threat to my plan.”

Bellemort pulls her arm back, then forward, launching a dart, tipped in some type of poison, directly at Spragga. Unknown to bellemorte, as soon as she pulled her army back, the dark soldiers in the room lunge at her, knocking her to the ground.

Spragga, still sitting down flicks his hand at the dart, sending a spell at it, knocking it to the ground.

The soldiers pick her up and restrain her.

Spragga shook his head in disappointment. “you could have had anything you wanted. Why did you throw it away?” He yelled at her.

Bellemorte smiled, “I will relish the day you die. Val knows it’s coming.”

Spragga waves his hand, ordering the soldiers to take her away.

He cleared his throat.

5. Morals: Why do we have them?

Hello KaWmmunity.

I made a thread like this a year or two ago. Seeing how AT is how it is, I figure I should bring it back.

I find it amazing how two people can read the same book and interpret it in different ways. It's how come I am a realistic and understanding person. So, I bring a question of which I cannot seem to understand.

(A bit of this is a copy and paste.)

[mawr-uh l, mor-]
    adjective

1. of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical:
    moral attitudes.

2. expressing or conveying truths or counsel as to right conduct, as a speaker or a literary work.

Morals are the rules that govern which actions are right and which actions are wrong. A morals can be for all of society or an individual’s beliefs. Sometimes a moral can be gleaned from a story or experience.

Morals in society:

•Do not gossip
    •Tell the truth
    •Do not vandalize property
    •Have courage
    •Keep your promises
    •Do not cheat
    •Treat others as you want to be treated
    •Be trustworthy
    •Do not judge
    •Be dependable
    •Respect others
    •Be forgiving
    •Keep your self control
    •Have patience

The Ten Commandments

•Do not have any gods before me
    •Do not make for yourself a graven image
    •Do not take the name of the Lord your God in vain
    •Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy
    •Honor your father and mother
    •Do not kill
    •Do no commit adultery
    •Do not steal
    •Do not bear false witness against your neighbor
    •Do not covet your neighbor’s wife or possessions

Morals in Literature

Appearances often are deceiving. - From "The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing"

Avoid a remedy that is worse than the disease. - From "The Hawk, the Kite, and the Pigeons"

Don't make much ado about nothing. - From "The Mountain in Labor"

Every man should be content to mind his own business. - From "The Seagull and the Kite"

Example is more powerful than precept. - From "The Crab and Its Mother"

Familiarity breeds contempt. - From "The Fox and the Lion"

He is not to be trusted as a friend who mistreats his own family. - From "The Master and His Dogs"

He who seeks to injure others often injures only himself. - From "The Horse and the Stag"

My question:

If one does not believe in a after life, in a heaven and hell, what do you strive for? Why are you here? Why do you abide by the rules of society when you feel there is no life after death? Can one have morals without being religious? How so?

I look forward to reading your replies.

6. Aj, can you make a testing thread of the my new Kaw: The Story (Feedback/Discussion/Question) Thread?

Of the edited version with the three links to the three parts.

Here are some pointers:
    For readers doing feedback- reply in green
    Feedback and needs reply- red
    Rating of a part: 1-10, in orange.

Maybe your thread can be better convincing and clear than mine, who knows?

All right, I'm making a brand new feedback/discussion thread based on Kaw: The Story (a Fan Fiction Story)since the old one in Fan Fiction has gotten a bit messy.

I'm posting this thread on OKD because I feel that the thread being in active topics, I can get more feedback and that people can discuss about the story even more.

This active thread connects with a fan fiction story.

But first, before you make a reply...read the Kingdoms At War: The Story (Dev approved first). Should it interests you, you can proceed to reading Part 1 foreword. Here are the links:

*...and it continues...*

Something like this, Aj?

7. Notes:

• Don't post until you see my last post being "reserved" Be cool.
    • Mods, don't move to Fan Fiction. I will ask support to make a shadow thread.
    • Again, I don't have the ability to detect any errors in the story, outside of the obvious
    • Grammar/spelling errors. (As it looks fine to me.) If you spot one, Pm me or post here. :!:

TVKT

Act III

Chapter one: Forget the wrongs

Deep below the crust of the earth, one man hangs four feet from the ground by two steel cables attached to his wrists. He has been living in a blood stained torture cell filled with dead mice, for about two months now. One could easily tell this man was in a immense amount of pain just from the cuts that run the length of his arms. The man's appearance was one of a jailed beggar since he wore a tattered and blood stained mud colored robe. His face is smudged by a mixture of blood and dirt while his eyes had a weary look about them. The man's bones were showing, giving proof that his captors only fed him the bare minimum needed to live.

Even through the pain this man endured is unknown, he kept a cheery attitude, which angered his jailers. He had a reason to stay in this state, that's why his tormentors have failed in breaking him. His will is stronger than their resolve.

The man sighs deeply.

How'd it ever come to this. What have we done to him?

A muffled boom is heard in the distance, causing the man to perk up. After fifteen minutes of waiting, the man dropped his head back down. Slowly, he drifted back to sleep, when, suddenly, he hears the sound of boots running across the stone floor. As the footsteps get closer and closer, he heard whispering.

They must be looking for me!

"I'm in here?" The man managed to say, coughing while doing so.

The running stop, as the two men reach his cell.

They hadn't stood there for five seconds when the man could hear the lock chamber click.

Picking the lock? That doesn't make me feel safe. They could have taken it off the guard.

The man hung there, waiting anxiously for the men to finish picking the lock that kept him confined for nearly two months. With one last click, the two men pushed the door open slowly, which caused it to creak. What happened next slightly frightened him. Without warning from his rescuers, two daggers come flying, where he thought, was right at him. The man's breathing increased as he shut his eyes, expecting a quick death.

"Conrad? Conrad? Are you alright?" The man asks.

Conrad opened his eyes, surprised to be alive. Looking at both of the cables, Conrad assumed that the daggers had a burning spell on them. Conrad turned his weary eyes to the man who threw the daggers.

"I'm alive." Conrad says

The daggers do their work and burn straight through the cables, plummeting Conrad down four feet to the stone ground. He landed on his feet, but, immediately dropped to his knees.

Conrad slowly stumbled back up to his feet. "I haven't walked in a month." He states.

"We need to get out of here. No time for explanations. Do you need water or food before we head out?" The man asks.

Conrad shakes his head. "No, no. We need to get out of here as quickly as possible."

Suddenly, a series of loud pops occur in quick succession.

The man still standing at the cell door says, "Ten, that means a part of the plan went wrong. We need to move ASAP.

Ten nods. "Alright rogue, lead the way."

~Two days earlier~

I need to get out of here.
    Train and clear my head.
    I’ve been in this tree too long.

These thoughts plagued Ten’s mind as he frantically stuffed the remainder of his clothes into the suitcase on the bed. He just knew his mission here is complete, he helped bring down Val's army.

That was enough, right? I redeemed my village?

Ten took in a deep breath and slowly let the air escape his lungs. She was coming soon, the only person he hasn't talked with yet. Someone who he knew, would probably talk some much needed sense into him.

“knock knock.” Says a familiar voice at Ten’s doorway, causing his body to jerk slightly.

The person behind him laughs. "you're really messed up huh?" The feminine voice asks.

Clenching his hands, Ten asks, with an annoyed tone in his voice, “What do you want, Mastrella?”

Mastrella chuckled at the fact that he didn’t answer her question.

“I’m always prepared." She says while walking into the room. "I hear you aren’t coming with us?” She finished, putting her hands on her hips.

Ten unclenched his hands and resumed stuffing the last of his clothes inside of the suitcase. “Yeah. I repaid my debt to Wake. I'm free.” He says.

Mastrella shakes her head. "You do know he never cared about that, right?" Mastrella informs him.

Ten tries to close his over stuffed suitcase, but, gives up for the moment. Slowly, he turned to face Mastrella.

“It’s my tradition, I cared.” He replied.

Mastrella shrugs and raises her voice, "What are you going to do now? Wander off on your own? How’d that work out last time?” She asks.

The two exchange a deep resenting stare. This contest went on for a few minutes, both not wavering.

Ten breaks the silence, blurting out, “Those were just unnatural events occurring! Not my fault!"

Mastrella sighed deeply as she reached for something in her back pocket. Briskly, she walks over to him and extends her hand out, which held a pocket mirror.

Mastrella orders, “Here, take this"

Ten stares at it in amazement. He had never seen a something like this before.

Curiously, he asks, "what is it?"

"It's a crystal mirror that gives wisdom. My uncle gave it to me years ago. It kept me sane after I found out about my parents." She answered.

Ten slowly picked it up from her hand, flipping it over constantly.

She continues, "it’s your choice to go or stay. I’ll respect it either way."

She walks to the doorway.

"We are headed out in an hour. You’re free to join us." Mastrella finished,

Ten watches as she leaves the room, then looks back down at the mirror. Suddenly, Words start to rearrange before his eyes.

The mirror reads:

With everything happening today
    You don't know whether you're coming or going
    But you think that you're always on your own.
    You think I’m a mirror looking at you when I'm only showing you what you think others can't see.

The words rearranged again as Ten reaches the last word.

I see pain hidden in your pride
    I see you're not satisfied
    You want the money and the fame.
    I suppose you just want to be successful.
    But, ask yourself this.
    What is success without a few failures and someone to share it with?

Ten slowly slide down on to the floor and buried his face into his hands.

While Ten debated his course of action, the rest of the Falcons, with the Machine squad, planned out their next daring operation.

Wake cleared his throat, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Alright guys. I've talked with Mastrella and we are about to do something that's never been done before." He states.

Everyone in the room exchange confused facial expressions amongst one another.

"we are going to break some prisoners out of Flato bastion .' Wake Continued.

Balto eyes bulged, "you mean the most secure prison ever? You are truly insane now." He blurted.

Rogue says, "I'm with Balto. Our efforts should focus on retaking Konta."

"At least get the full details before knocking a plan down." A voice in the doorway stated.

The room turned their gaze to see SnG.

"Why is this fool free?" Sky asked bluntly.

Mastrella walks right behind SnG.

"Because he knows I will kill him if he does anything stupid." She says.

SnG swallowed hard and smacked his lips. "T-That's a good point." He muttered.

Wake motioned for SnG to come closer to the group. "to my understanding, you can give us Intel AND get us inside?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

SnG grins, "Yeah. I doubt Val remembered to cut my link to the soldiers."

BG raises up in her seat. "Link?" She asked.

"Some of the soldiers are link to certain commanders, but, all are commanded by their summoner, Spragga." SnG informed the group.

Sky says sarcastically, "Well, that makes this a lot easier!"

SnG replies darkly. "you're right, let me explain. Flato is a living hell.

Full-Metal interrupts, "I take it you were there for awhile, eh?"

SnG smiles. "Yeah, for a few years."

"The prison is built deep into a sand hill, sorta like the Farmers ridge. On Top of the buildings, lay large search lights that scan the rim of the dunes. If spotted before you get in close, that facility will be locked up tight." SnG finished.

Fullmetal interrupts again, "So we go underground?"

SnG shakes his head. "That would be a good idea, but, they have high level sensory spells installed. A mage will kill himself trying to protect all of us from it." He states.

The Room falls silent.

"Now, the prison has three levels. The top, center and the bottom. The top holds all low level criminals. The middle level holds the most dangerous. While the bottom level, holds who you are looking for." SnG continued.

BB asks the long awaited question, "Who exactly are we looking for."

SnG looks back at Mastrella who is slowly nodding her head in approval. He then turns back to the group.

"We are looking for Conrad, Maleto and Kyrstyan." He finished.

"You make our chances sound so grim, SnG." Ten says as he walks into the room.

Ten cuts his eye over to Mastrella, who smiles at him.

Wake asks, "I suppose that means you are coming with us?"

Ten replies, "I am, but, not for free. I want on this groups payroll, with benefits."

Wake grins.

"yeah, I can do that for you, if I survive." Wake states.

Ten nods his head. He points at Wake and BB. "Alright, I'll tell you how we will do this and survive. SnG needs to arrest you two and be detained inside of the prison. You will clear out the top level." Ten says.

Ten then turns to face Sky and Full-Metal. "Then, two of our best archers will give over-watch while Mastrella digs deep under the jail." Ten continued.

"Once she is under, Rogue and I will infiltrate the bottom level. The archers will plant some of the blasting jelly we got at the farmers ridge on the surface walls, bust in, and clear out the mid level." Ten finished.

Ten looked over at Balto with deep resentment. "Balto and Mastrella will be on standby." He says with a grin.

"I'm one of the best archers here. I need a better job than standby." Balto protested.

Ten replied. "You have the best job."

But, Ten knew Balto would screw over the plan if he got an important part.

"SnG will wait back at the boat for evac while his prisoners clear out the top level" Ten informs.

Sky laughs. "That sounds better said than done." He finished.

Ten replies with a shrug. "If we are the best, we can do it."

8. Battlelogs: The untold story

Stories have a tendency to leave crumbs behind. Alone, these crumbs can be very confusing. But, when gathered together, you will find an intricate tale inside the main story.

Battlelog: The Forum

Long before the first Valiant Knight, existed a writing guild that boasted one hundred penmen in its prime. This guild was ran by a council of it’s three best writers, who were respectfully called Scribes. The guild was very influential in world affairs because they remained, for the most part, unbiased.

But, the very thing that made them great, brought them down. World leaders would bribe penmen to sway public opinion in their favor.

The Scribes felt only horrified to find that their members would defile all that they worked hard for and determined to not let it happen again.

First, they dismissed every single member, guilty or not and took their records.

Next, they approached the newly formed OTVK for a library in the new city of Konta. Conrad, seeing the usefulness of this, allowed them to build a library somewhere in the city, but, he had a few stipulations. He requested that no one, not even himself, know the location of this library unless it was desperately needed. Secondly, he required that three magical keys be made to open a specially locked door.

The Scribes graciously agreed to these requirements in return for copies of everything that was written in the world. It took five years and the help of a moderator to build the library.

Once it was completed, the Scribes parted ways in the world.

Their descendants still hold the keys to this day and meet once a month to release a newspaper called, The forum.

WordWaster (Rothal) LovelyDenial (Alyssa) It’s a secret (Lol)

Battlelog: Snowy incursion

Living deep into the snowy wilderness of Soaca and Askistan, two ancient tribes of the Wolf and Fox continue their guerrilla warfare against one another even though the first Great War ended years ago.

That all changed when the first wave of the dark horde appeared marching into the provinces. Although at first, the two blamed each other for the crisis, they immediately put their differences to the side when both sides witnessed the dark soldiers merciless slaughter anyone in their path.

They enlisted two warriors, Drew and Roni, to find weakness in the hordes.

Battlelog: Fragmented kingdoms

I was given the opportunity to demolish the lands and people who have forsaken me. If you went through what I did, you’d understand. But, your opinion of me? I could careless. Everything in Cestand and aHistan will be burned to the ground, know that.

Troll

Battlelog: Bread crumbs

Life exchange - How we got here.

Fading humanity - A slow walk into hell.

Round table discussion - Betrayal

Battlelog: VK origins

The developers select the first Valiant Knights.

9. Notice: The old "Kingdoms At War: The Story (Discussion/Feedback) Thread has been deleted, so I will be making a new one.

This thread is purely for feedback/dicussion connecting to a Fan Fiction Story called "Kingdoms At War: The Story.

Before I describe more about this question/feedback thread, here are the links to the story below.
    First, it will be the opening to start the story.

Kingdoms At War: The Story(Dev approved)

After reading the Dev approved part, if you are interested in reading the story here are the links again:

Kingdoms At War: The Story (Part 1)
    Kingdoms At War: The Story(Part 2)
    Kingdoms At War: The Story(Part 3)
    Kingdoms At War: The Story(Part 4)

Medical Class Kingdom: Profile (this is after Part 4)

Kingdoms At War: The Story(Part 5) to be out on 23 November 2014

Any players can make replies to this thread as long as it is related to Kingdoms At War: The Story.
    They can not only discuss the story with other readers on this thread, but also give feedback to me if needed.

Rules of replying:

Feedback: Reply in green. The bbcode for this color is 00FF00
    Feedback and needs a reply: this color. The bbcode for this color is 40BFFF

If you want to give a rating of my story, you can reply in orange. The bbcode for this color if FF8000. This rating system is now used to judge how good the story is. Be sure to write in orange if you want to rate, otherwise it will not be counted as a vote.

The rating of the story will be on 1-10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best).
    Here is an example of a rating given to a story:

Part 1: 7 out of 10!

As for me, I will reply using this color. when needed.

These bbcodes are needed so that I will know exactly which part of the story you are commenting about.

As for players who wants to discuss about the story, no bbcodes are needed. Just do so in plain text would be fine, since it's not only a feedback/question thread but also a discussion thread in one.

Please be noted that this thread is about Kingdoms At War: The Story (Fan-Fiction). Try not to post anything that's not related to the thread's topic.

Thank you, Kawers and have fun discussing the story and giving feedbacks! :lol:

By:
    A kaw player, sean893

10. [​IMG]

Beginning and future

This clan was founded by Destoctornator and MyNameIs2ndName with the intent of becoming a powerful clan that dominates in wars.

Requirements

Must be 18 or older to join
    We only take serious warriors
    We are now accepting all builds

We are here to war our best. We will fight till the last second. If you trash talk in CC during war, you will be banned and farmed.

11. Chapter Two: Over-Hawktch

While the Machines were away at their clan’s Council of Lords requesting permission to partake in the prison break, The Falcons prepared for their first official operation as a team. Mastrella was the one working the hardest to ensure the mission’s success. For hours on end, she slaved away in her workshop working on trinkets and mission critical equipment. The fruits of her labor proved bountiful, as she managed to revise The Falcon’s armor with new gear.

Mastrella eagerly called on Wake, Balto, Ten and Sky into her workshop for armor refitting. She had them stand side-by-side, at attention. First, she worked on Sky’s suit.

Wake, Balto, and Ten had the same question in mind, just, the smarts not to ask it. But, Sky, full with curiosity, had to ask it.

“We are going from three suits of armor to one? Explain?” Sky asked worriedly.

Mastrella giggled loudly.

“I was waiting on that question. It would be so easy to mess with your gear.” Mastrella replies while walking over to Balto, opening his back pack.

“These are three suits in one that adapt to your specific skills and environments.” She continued on to Ten’s backpack, making the quick adjustments.

After finishing up Ten’s suit, Mastrella walked past the group, heading straight for her closet.

Wake, puzzled, asks, “what about my suit?”

“Your suit is the first one I made. It’s a prototype and I changed yours last night. While you were asleep.” Mastrella replied coldly, with the intent to scare him.

Wake swallowed hard. “That’s fine. As long as I don’t die fast.” He replied, laughing it off.

Mastrella opened her closet door and started reaching for objects.

“Come here and grab your new toys.” Mastrella said.

One by one, each Falcon walked over to Mastrella and received their new tools of war. Tools, that they had no clue how to use.

Mastrella closed the closet door and turned around to find her fellow squad-mates awkwardly trying to figure out how to use the new equipment.

She placed her palm on her forehead.

“Balto, you have a survey telescope. You’ll need it for over-watch. Ten, you have some new daggers. They will burn straight through anything they touch. Sky, you have a new crossbow. Just because. And Wake, I have some breakaway shackles for you.” Mastrella informs them

Balto nods his head rapidly. “That makes a lot of sense.” He says.

Wake replies somberly, “I get nothing cool?”

Mastrella replies, “You have the thing that will keep you ahead of your enemies.”

Wake shrugs.

“Can you guys leave out? Go look for the Machines while you try out your new gear. I need to talk with Wake privately.” Mastrella asked nicely.

Balto, Sky and Ten walk out, leaving Mastrella and Wake alone.

Wake shifted his stance. Curiously asks, “What’s up?”

Mastrella sighs deeply.

“I can only plant my tree once more after we leave here. Where are we going after we end this?” Mastrella asks him.

“Can’t you just leave it here until we get back?” Wake asks.

Mastrella shakes her head.

“No, I wish it was that easy. The third spot I place it is supposed to be my home and I have no clue where we go after.” Mastrella says.

Wake replies, “Well, after this all blows over, I’m sure I can help you find a home.”

She folded her arms. “You’re not reading my signal. I’m asking you what we are doing after we fix all this? I like knowing.” She states.

Wake eyes widened as he smiled slowly.

After a few moments, he replied, “I’ll let you pick the spot.”

“I want a plot of land on the Kawlonies. Something that overlooks the water.” Mastrella demanded.

“I can do that.” Wake returned, still smiling.

He raises his shackles up. “I’m going to learn how these work.” He states.

The Machines came back bright and early the next morning with the Council of lord’s seal of approval. But, that wasn’t all. They came fully prepared for the mission at hand, fully armored with weapon in hand. For transportation, five horses and a wagon that can hold six people.

It was a somber moment for Mastrella. One of the last things her uncle told her, before he went to battle, is that wherever she plants this tree for the third time, will be home to her. It took thirty minutes for The Falcons to get everything important to the mission out of the tree and with a wave of her wand, the massive forty-five foot tree shrunk into a inch long seed. Mastrella briskly walked over to the seed and picked it up. Clenching her hand, she walks over to the wagon and climbs inside. The convoy rides off at full gallop since the main invasion force in this area has retreated.

~On the road to Flota Bastion~

Ten, rogue, Sky and BB rode the four horses while SnG drove the wagon that BG, Balto, Mastrella and FM sat in.

Inside the cart, Rogue noticed how nervous Balto was. He reached inside of his pocket and handed him a bag of poppers. Balto smiled and grabbed the bag.

“You know the signals?” Rouge asked him.

Balto nodded his head. “Yeah, I know them.” He replies.

They rode for ten uninterrupted hours. No animals or people insight. This rose suspicion for the group, but, they had to rescue the VKs first.

~Right at the base of the Bastion’s sand dune~

“Time to go to prison guys.” Mastrella says, handing Wake and FM their shackles.

Mastrella turns around to Balto and BG.

“Go ahead up to the rim and find a good vantage point.” She tells him.

Balto takes his new telescope and heads up to the rim with BG.

Next, she turns to Sky and BB who just started walking up the dune.

Mastrella pulls out the amulet she has been working on for months on in and hesitantly puts it on.

Ten puts his hand on her shoulder.

“We can get in another way if you want.” Ten tells her

Mastrella shrugs his hand off.

“Stand back.” Mastrella said as she pulled out her wand.

~Near the rim~

As Balto ran to the rim with BG, he remembered to active his new acquired armor. He closed his eyes, focusing on the thought of the armor appearing around his body. Slowly, he opened his eyes and he couldn’t believe them. Not only was the armor stylish, it started to change into the color of the sand.

“Fancy armor there.” Bg says with a smile, trying to pass the time.

Oh geesh, I forgot she was here with me. On Over-watch, the most boring job ever.

“Yeah, just some new stuff I got yesterday.” Balto replied

That’s when Balto remembered his new telescope. He closed his eyes again, envisioning the telescope being in his hands. He opened his eyes and looked down at the telescope.

Balto held it out “Lets use this to watch the others.” Balto suggests.

BG replies, “we have nothing else to do. Lets do it”

Balto sets up the tripod, as firm as he could in sand, and began to watch the operation unfold. First, he figured to watch SnG drive the wagon, with Wake and FM hiding in it, up to the main gate. Which is guarded by two dark soldiers. pulls up to two dark soldiers who let him past. Obviously, they forgot to break his link with them as he rode right past them uninterrupted. After a few more moments, Balto watched as the wagon came barreling back out, again, uninterrupted. Balto then maneuvered the telescope down towards Sky and BB, who began their part of the plan. Almost in sync, Sky and BB take down two of the dark guards in the watch tower with a well placed arrow.

Next, the two carry a small barrel of blasting jelly to the wall. They light it and hit the deck, waiting on the boom. It wasn’t the boom they expected, but, the wall has a hole in it.

Balto gives the telescope to BG.

This is going so well.

~Ten minutes later~

Balto closes his eyes again, imagining a leg of meat. But, it didn't appear, much to his disappointment. When he opened his eyes again, he watched a lone flare shoot straight into the air about two-hundred feet up. The flare was no doubt signaling someone to come reinforce the prison.

Balto instinctively grabbed the telescope from BG and places summons it back into his bag. That’s when he heard a noise behind him. looking behind him, he saw four rows of horses, with 6 men each, riding up the rim.

Where in the hell could they have come from so fast?

Balto full-body tackles BG into the sand. He stay laying on top of her, concealing both of them from the horsemen as they ride past.

BG waited for the horses to go off the rim before she pushed Balto off.

BG states angrily, “I will gut you if you ever do that again.”

Balto laughed as he pulled out the bag of poppers.

He grabbed three out and one-by-one threw them into the air.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, they went, sending huge ripples of sound waves through the air. People in Konta probably heard it.

“We gotta get to the wagon.” Balto states.

~Near the bottom level~

Mastrella dug deep into the earth, right at the bottom of the prison complex. Giving Ten and Rogue direct insertion near Conrad’s cell. While they did this, Mastrella traveled back to the surface to check out the situation.

Sky and BB ran through the burning hole in the wall, bows ready to release an arrow at anyone who tried to stop them. The mid level and an up stairs and a downstairs, each having fifteen cells each. Sky scanned the room quickly, expecting to find at least one unlucky guard. He lowered his bow, confuzed.

No welcoming party. That’s great.

BB screamed at the top of his lungs, “I will kill you if you don’t make your presence known.”

Almost instantly, a voice screamed out, “I’m in the cell at the bottom of the stairs. I’m unarmed.”

A huge grin slowly formed on Sky’s face as he ran across the hall. He yelled back, “I hope that you are unarmed. You’re in a cell.”

Sky turned around the corner, and ran down the stairs, stopping at the base. Again, he readies his bow and scans the bottom floor.

“Stick your hand through the bars.” Sky ordered.

Immediately, Sky found his hand and slowly walked over to his cell to find a teen.

“What did a kid like you do to get in here?” Sky asked, pulling out his lock picks.

The kid looked at Sky with anger. “I’m the son of a noble in The Middle Kingdoms. You’d be smart to treat me with respect.”

Sky stopped picking the lock for a moment and looked up at the kid.

“Where is your family then?” Sky asked, raising his eyebrow.

The kid sighed. “No clue, they separated us and I was brought here. There is only three others here with me.” He finished.

Sky continued to pick the lock while processing this information. A moment later, he pulled the door open and the kid came running out. Grabbing him quickly, Sky forced the kid’s hands behind his back and tied them up with rope.

“Can’t be too careful. Up the stairs” Sky said, pushing the kid to run.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM.

BB yells, “We gotta go ASAP. To the wagon.”

~At the top level~

Wake and FM searched high and low for the prisoners. Every cell, bathroom, everything. Nothing.

“You sure his information is credible? We searched this entire floor.” FM asked.

Wake thought for a moment.

“No, I don’t think he is stupid enough to give us bad info. We could have just arrived late.” Wake reasoned.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM

FM replies, “lets head back outside. We can gauge the situation from there.”

~Back on the rim~

Balto watched BG carefully as she creped along the rim of the dune.

She can handle the soldiers down there.

He turned his attention back to the prison, to the horsemen right below him. Quietly, he reached for the bow on his back and draws an arrow.

Six men on horseback facing the other way. Easy.

Balto set the arrow on the rest and aimed for the man on the far right. Pulling the drawstring back, Balto breathed in and out. Then let it go, firing the arrow directly at him. The arrow soared through the air, striking the man’s skull. The force of the strike killed the man on contact, caused the man to fall off his horse. The other men hadn’t noticed their fellow comrade had died yet. Hurriedly, Balto readied another arrow and slowly pulled back the draw string back. Right before he released, the horsemen in the center of the formation started talking about Krystyan and Maleto.

The man next to the guy that was just killed looked over at his lifeless body. He turned his horse around with a vengeance. With no thought in it at all, he charged Balto at full speed.

Oh snap.

Balto started walking backwards while he quickly fired four more arrows at the men who were still trying to figure out what just happened.

He timed his attack carefully, baiting the horsemen to get closer. The man raised his sword high in the air, ready to slice Balto’s head off. Right before he had the chance to sweep the sword down at Balto, he threw a smoke bomb at his face, causing the man to close his eyes and pull the reins on his horses. The horse, already out of its element, fell over, throwing the man off him.

Balto walked over to the man and stomped his left foot into his chest. The man grabbed it with both hands, trying to relieve the pressure.

“What about those two valiant knights.” Balto demanded.

The man laughed. “I’d rather die than tell you.” He muttered back.

Balto grinned. “Death is the easy way out..” He said as he pulled out his dagger. Balto cut his face and neck up like a scared cat.

The man screamed out in pain, but, held his composure.

Ahh a tough guy.

Balto held the dagger high in the air and slammed it into his stomach. The man shrieked out in pain.

“Alright, alright. I’m not getting paid enough anyway. The other two are with Nikki, our commanding officer.” The man said.

Balto replied, “Thank you,” As he pulled out the dagger. Wanting to add salt to the wound, Balto walked over to the horse and mounted him. He did three circles around the bleeding man, then took off down the slope of the rim.

Balto felt ecstatic. He just took out six horsemen on his own. This feeling didn’t last long, though, due to the fact that he has a front row seat on watching his squad surrender to the horseback men. Balto slowly took in the situation.

SnG, Ten, Wake, FM, BB, BG Mastrella, Conrad and some kid had their hands raised in the air.Looking over, Balto sees Maleto and Krystyan being handled roughly with a blade on their necks. Some men got off their horses, rope in hand, and walked over to the Falcons, ready to arrest them. Balto slowed his horse down to a slow trot. He reached for his bow again, pulling out a smoke bomb and two arrows.

With a quick pull back and release, the smoke bomb flew over them, exploding ten seconds later. Right after, he then fires two arrows at Maleto and Krystyan’s handlers.

Going at full gallop, Balto silently prayed that what he did was correct and that he didn’t miss his mark.

Hearing a horse neigh loudly, he looked over at the spot the wagon was at. Balto slapped the horse, telling it to ride down the sand paved road.

Out of smoke, rides Ten, Wake and Balto on horseback, while everyone else hide in the wagon. They are closely pursued by...The Divine regiment

12. My idea of the "Kingdoms At War: The Story" war. (Aj, I will not be proposing this idea but you can do it if you want to.)

P.S: Medical class kingdoms can be involved in this war. Read the profile here:
    Medical Class Kingdom: Profile

Every player will have three bars. That is:

1: Soldiers
    2: Spies
    3: Life

Here's how the war will work:

You still attack people like usual, in the game. If your Life reaches 0, you will be knocked out of the War roster, indicating that you are out of the war and cannot participate further until the war ends.

When you want to attack someone, apart from choosing pots there is also a button called "Enable" Life damage (which is optional.)

If you win the attack against someone, enabling Life Damage, it will show like this:

Victory!!
    Total gold won: 16,148,240
    Plunder: 2,412,591
    Allies Bonus: 15,935,649
    Soldiers Lost: 156
    Enemy Soldiers Lost: 454
    Life Damage inflicted: 38

Your overwhelming might crushed your enemy!

But if you get attacked in return, and you lost. You will get a notification like this:

You were attacked by Quashie and lost! They took 7,148,234 gold and inflicted 17 Life Damage to you!
    As usual, if the opponent has below 20% spies/troops depending on the kaw system, if he is dtw then he is dtw, life damage cannot be inflicted.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: SPY ACTIONS WILL NOT DAMAGE YOUR LIFE. ONLY ATTACKS(troops)

New Things added to the war: Shield Of Protection(Defensive Item)

Description: Use this shield to protect a fellow teammate. (it costs 10 million per shield. It will be used upon being attacked. You must type out the username of the person whom you wish to protect. Once done, he will be under your protection until you deactivate it. There is no time limit.

Example: Neill activates the Shield Of Protection on you. You will get a notification like this:

You are now protected by Neill.

When someone tries to attack you, the shield triggers, making the attacker end up attacking Neill. In that case, the attacker has to compete against Neill's combined stats, bfa and bfe as applied. You will not lose any troops, gold or pots. Neill will take the lose.

You were attacked by Fighter147 but was protected by Neill.

Then, in Neill's notification it will show like this:
    You were attacked by Fighter147 and won! You successfully defended against an attack!

Goal of this war:

You must eliminate all the warring members of the opposing team to win. This one comes first before plunder score. Ignoring the plunder score, if the last warring member of the enemy team gets eliminated (life reaches 0), and he's no longer in the War Roster you will IMMEDIATELY win the war and the time clock stops, as long as you have at least 1 member still alive on your team.

However, if the war time clock reaches 0, and at least 1 member is alive on both teams, then the winner will be determined by the plunder score.

Thank you for listening to my idea. On that note, I shall end my post here.
    Have a great day, Kawers!

13. nice hulk picture in the OP

14. Sorry, everyone!!
    I did not know that this can end up in Active Topics. My bad.

Yeah, yeah yeah. I necrobumped a thread, unintentionally *cough*

15. The Noob Test[Revamp]
    V.1.2.0
    Update list
    ~new format
    ~new questions
    ~reserved 2nd post

This thread was originally created in 2012

It's about time I revitalise the Noob Test and provide the new generations of KaW forumers with a little insight.

General
    Question 1
    How long have you been playing KaW?
    • <1week
    • 1month
    • 1 year
    • More than 2 years

Question 2
    How often do you go on KaW?
    • Everyone once and a while
    • Atleast twice a day
    • KaWcaine is delicious T_T
    • I'm talking straight up miley cyrus
      "WE CAN'T STOP, WE WON'T STOP"

Question 3
    What build are you running?
    • It's the one with the forges
    • I have an atk heavy build with a few spy buildings
    • Sh
    • Tank/pure spy/hansel

Question 4
    How far have you gotten land-wise?
    • <25 Low Lands
    • LLC, a few HighLands
    • LLC, ~15 HL, ~12 HF
    • HFLCBC

Question 5
    Do you have max plunder?
    • What's max plunder?
    • The ally market is a mess
    • Yes I do
    • Pure spies don't need max plunder :evil:

Question 6
    Do you have connections to any powerful kingdoms?
    • Does Balto count?
    • I know this one guy called 'Anarchy'
    • I be tight with xtreme, yo
    • When osw arises, I don' t know which side to assist

Question 7
    Do you have any warring experience?
    • I got farmed yesterday, so yes
    • Did a few system wars a while back
    • I've done my time in the indis and osw etc.
    • Estocs, sw, osw

Question 8
    Do you have a home clan?
    • Thunder clan
    • I sit in a sub
    • I move around too much :/
    • I perm in a top 500 clan, son

Question 9
    What equipment do you carry?
    • Equipment?
    • I have hooves and that origins helmet
    • A mixture of seasonal eq, eb eq and a few mith
    • Mith eq set :evil:

Question 10/Feedback
    Did you enjoy the test?
    • Lol thread sucks
    • It was alright, I guess
    • Good test :cool:
    • Perf

**Notice**
    Either place your results on this thread or pm them to me (guaranteed reply) and you may be featured in 2nd post with your rank.
    Most ranks coincide with my previous thread Types of Kingdoms/KaWers

16. Don't hijack my thread!!!

17. I will do what I want

18. Another ff in at

19. Noob.

Yes, KaW made it to where threads from FanFiction and FanCreation come to AT now.

I use this thread to contain some of my story chapters/test gifs/show clan threads to people. It was accidently bumped by Sean.

I am happy with the change.

If this bothers you, I suggest emailing support @ support@athinkingape.com they will gladly hear your complaints.