Aj's testing thread.

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Fate is defined as the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power. That supernatural power, is the three Goddesses Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos. They preside over the birth and life of humans. Each person's fate is like a thread, spun, measured, and cut by the three Fates.

Some people are able to slip through the cracks and defy fate. And when that happens, we force them to submit to it.

AoF is owned and operated by a council of three people, ______HIDUDE______, IE-StealYourGirl-IE
    and Vitalsigns. They act only with the interests of AoF in mind.

The leaders of this clan have years of experience and have fought in some of the biggest and some of the smallest battles. They would never shy away from a fight.

AoF goals are simple:

We want to Achieve Perfection In The Art Of War.
    We want to Carry on The Legacy Of The Fate Name.

And we want to expand our OSW clan into other aspects of Kaw and have our members keep up with Kaw's times.

AoF fears no enemy

Only a few rules/requirements to join and just a few ground rules.

1. No Farming of Clan Members except love taps Ofc)
    2. PVP/Farming are Encouraged
    3. More will be added in if needed
    4. Must be loyal.
    5. AoF never hit AoF.
    6. Pots must be at our required level. (Not entry required)
    7. Leave drama at the door.
    8. Be 10M CS or higher.
    9. PVP/Farming are Encouraged
    10. More will be added in if needed

Contact ______HIDUDE______ if you wish to apply.

2. [​IMG]

History(Founders)/Goals:

[​IMG]

Leadership:

Council (=Founders):

KingKeithoftheShadows - Main owner

[​IMG]

Mik - Co-Owner

[​IMG]

Jess - Co-Owner

[​IMG]

L3G3ND_Z3R0 - War commander

[​IMG]

-Serenity- - Subclan owner

[​IMG]

Lead Admins:

Lola - Acid_burn

[​IMG]

Angryfred -

[​IMG]

Riddler -

Joker -

[​IMG]

Tuffnutz -

[​IMG]

Hektic -

[​IMG]

Hulk -

[​IMG]

Clans:

[​IMG]

Acid Rain - 10m cs (6m cs if home grown)

[​IMG]
    Acid Burn - is the training alliance lead by experienced admins to teach and advise new players

Common sense rules here.

3. TEST

test
    test
    test

Kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw

4. TEST

TEST
    TEST

5. TEST

TEST
    TEST

6. Wake and Sky returned to the tree staggering that night because of the long walk back. They were so worn-out that they didn't notice that the Farmers Ridge had a ginormous chunk missing or that there was a prisoner in the interrogation room yelling for help. All that mattered was a good nights rest in their comfy beds.

The next morning, a loud thud is heard throughout the tree.

Quickly sitting up in bed, Ten looks around the room.

Did I just imagine that?

He was so use to moving place to place and having to watch his own back all he time that he became a tad paranoid of his whereabouts.

No one would be able to find out where we are for another six days because of Mastrella's enchantments. We should be fine.

He rubs his eyes while taking in a deep breathe to yawn.

I'm surprised Wake didn't come and bring me to another meeting.

Ten laid back down with his hands behind his head.

I should get some more rest in before he does.

Closing his eyes and sighing deeply, he slowly drifts back asleep.

But, not for long. The loud thud that woke him up the first time happens again, only much louder than the first time.

Hoping out of bed, he casually walks to the doorway and looks left and right. He takes in a deep breathe and sighs.

I wish I remembered the layout of this thing.

A moment passes before he decides to go right and he bolts down the hallway. He comes up on an intersection of the tree.

When did all these changes happen?!

He turns left on pure gut instinct and starts running again. As he comes barreling down the hallway, he hears the thud again and he knew that this was the correct way. Much to his surprise, the only doorway down this hallway was on his left.

What in the world is going on here?

Ten figures that this had to be the doorway to the interrogation room. He creeps slowly over to the doorway and puts his back against the wall.

Ten's body tenses up as he hears a voice coming from the room. "I am a trained warrior. You have to do better."

That sounds like SnG talking.

Peeking his head inside of the room, he instantly focuses on the fact that SnG is bound to a chair and is being hoisted in the air upside down. That's when he heard another voice in the room, Mastrella's voice.

Ten watches as Mastrella continues to points her wand at SnG and yells, “earlier you said you were hard headed. We will see HOW hard headed you are if you don’t talk.”

SnG spits down at the ground, almost hitting her shoe, and says, “you’ve been at this for thirty minutes and nothi--.”

He is cut off from talking because Mastrella quickly lowered her wand down to the ground, sending SnG plummeting to the floor. With a quick girlish shriek and another loud thud, SnG hits the floor and lays there for a second and looks up at Mastrella. He tries to mumbles something under his breath, but, Mastrella didn't care for what he had to say at that point. By the time SnG finished what he was saying, she had already kicked him in the face, which caused him to blackout.

Ten, loving a good interrogation, immediately burst out into laughter and walks inside the room.

He says while smirking, “I love a good interrogation session as much as the next guy, but, we still need him alive for trial, Mastrella.”

Mastrella quickly looks behind her, she doesn't like being told what she needs to do, but, figures it's not worth it to lecture him.

Mastrella eventually says, “I’m sure we can get another prisoner.”

Ten shrugs, “if we want to lose the east bank, yeah, we could.”

Mastrella giggles.

Ten turns around and starts to walk out the door while saying, “I’ll let you get back to work then.”

Just then, Wake peaks his head inside and looks around the room. He started to open his mouth to say something, but, stops and shakes his head. He goes on to say, “briefing in five guys.”

Ten nods his head yes at Wake and watches as the team leader leaves. He then turns his attention back to Mastrella, who is leaving out the room.

"Wait, I have a question." He blurts out, unexpectedly.

Mastrella continues to walk out the room hurriedly while waving at him to join her. Ten does a slight jog to catch up to her brisk walking.

"Did you do something, uh, different, to the tree?" Ten asks inquisitively.

Mastrella laughs at his question as they turn the corner. She responds, "You must not fully believe in magic abilities?"

Ten shrugs and replies, "It's not that I don't believe, it's just that I don't see it as necessary."

She tells him, "Well, that's your problem. Don't doubt my abilities and you won't get lost."

Ten gives up on talking with her as they both enter the meeting room.

He up leans against the door frame, overlooking the other falcons who are gathered around a large oval shaped stump. Watching as Wake turns his head to look behind himself, Ten knew he was going to ask him to come closer to the stump and he wanted to cut that conversation short.

Ten snorts, “I don’t want to be anywhere near Balto.”

Wake turns over to balto then back at me. “why? What's up?’ he asks out of curiosity.”

Ten smirks, just thinking about the amount of trouble Balto will be in almost caused him to burst out into laughter. “hm, you’ll find out soon enough. What are we doing today?" Ten managed to say.

Wake returned his gaze back down at the stump in front of him. He reaches his left hand down and taps the stump three times with his index finger, then, knocks on it two more times with his knuckles. After he finished the combination of knocks and taps, a blue mist started to swirl around the top of it.

Wake spoke the words, "Thrice Solze" and out of this mist popped an image of a curved sword, a steel canon and a red magical spell book.

Wake goes on to say, “basically, we will be getting intel from the BHS in exchange for this gear.”

Mastrella raises her eyebrows and asks, “you mean, my gear?”

Wake tries to respond to Mastrella, but, I quickly question him, “so we are dealing with terrorist now?”

And when Wake tried to respond to me, balto jumped in.

Balto replies, “not sure I like the idea of trading with criminals.”

Wake reassures each member, “don’t worry, we can easily get the gear back. They are freedom fights now not terrorists.”

Sky nods his head in approval and replies, “its the only way for now.”

Balto replies while pointing at the interrogation room, “I suppose you’re right. Who's watching Fido in there while we are gone?”

Wake replies, “One of us can stay behind with Mastrella since we will be gon-.”

Mastrella gave Wake a glare that mothers gave their children when they are out of line.

Ten slowly smirks as he shrugs his shoulders.

"So, where do we get the weapons from?" Ten asks, trying to save wake.

Wake quickly jumps onto the new topic, "they are already loaded by the door. We can get them on the way out."

After that, I heard foot steps from Mastrella side of the table. She is walking around to Wake and stops to pat him on the head before continuing out the room and down the hall to interrogate SnG some more

7. Death Incarnate

[​IMG]

DI was created by the veteran war commander Sylver along with Heat and MJ. Clan owners that always put the clan members first. Each of these owners sacrificed getting their own medallions so that other members in the clan could reach their goals.

DI War Commanders

Sylver
    Adam
    Remix
    MJ
    DK
    Shady
    Bai
    Seto
    Snake

These are the people responsible for coming up with the war strategy and making sure we executed it properly. Our WCs spent hours making our starts and war plans. Sylver and her amazing dedication to us would sit wars out and still WC for us, she always pushed her clan as hard as we could go. Tell us to just trust her and follow instructions, when we all did as she asked it was a remarkable victory.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

Putting pen to paper and clicking on a mouse, above are the people who not only wared with us but also kept up the enemy. Counting us down for those much needed repins. Sometimes even telling us individually when we would be coming out of pin.
    [​IMG]

8. Death Incarnate

DI was created by the veteran war commander Sylver along with Heat and MJ. Clan owners that always put the clan members first. Each of these owners sacrificed getting their own medallions so that other members in the clan could reach their goals.

[​IMG]

DI War Commanders

Sylver
    Adam
    Remix
    MJ
    DK
    Shady
    Bai
    Seto
    Snake

These are the people responsible for coming up with the war strategy and making sure we executed it properly. Our WCs spent hours making our starts and war plans. Sylver and her amazing dedication to us would sit wars out and still WC for us, she always pushed her clan as hard as we could go. Tell us to just trust her and follow instructions, when we all did as she asked it was a remarkable victory.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

Putting pen to paper and clicking on a mouse, above are the people who not only wared with us but also kept up the enemy. Counting us down for those much needed repins. Sometimes even telling us individually when we would be coming out of pin.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Death Incarnate

[​IMG]

DI War Commanders

Sylver
    Adam
    Remix
    MJ
    DK
    Shady
    Bai
    Seto
    Snake

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Death Incarnate

[​IMG]

DI War Commanders

Sylver
    Adam
    Remix
    MJ
    DK
    Shady
    Bai
    Seto
    Snake

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI Organization

Sugar
    Jagger

Working behind the scenes not really wanting any credit for anything are the above two people. Sug and Jag made our easy to use sign up sheets. They would make sure the stats of our warriors were current and would help others with signing up that had trouble.

[​IMG]