Wooden Cross of the Conqueror (art by -PercyJackson-)

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -Tristan-, May 24, 2014.

1. King Kong is not pleased

2. Nice job

3. Good art, looks like u gotta Alittle lost on the sword that's by its self, straighter lines on that and it's prefect . Good shading btw on the banner

4. Think he was going for more of a shattered look that's why.

5. Its great to see that people take there time to make these awesome drawings. :D

6. ahh I see now. Can barely see anything on this phone lol

7. She*

8. Thankyou. XD you made my bday

9. :lol: Devs are not happy?

10. Whoah, wait this was posted in Fan Creations!! FAN CREATIONS IS NOW IN AT? :D

11. Holy crap. Yessss <3

12. Nice! But it would probably look neater with a sharper pencil (just my thoughts)

13. Maybe if you make art for a shark eb, ATA will make it happen.

14. Yes :( i was testing my hand with shading pencils lol. I got too far on drawing with shading that I continued.

15. Dang. Hopefully.

16. You should use 4H pencil for details and charcoal dust for background. Using airbrush goes well with the picture. But airbrush too expensive 

17. Request!!!

Banner of the quetzal! Highest level! Keep it up!!

18. I have no idea where to get those or if I can afford them. I just use crayons or pens or anything I already have. Hopefully, I can get new art drawing stuff. Planning to go into college with an art major and stuff lol. not so sure yet

19. I'll try ;)

20. Good idea, ask from your art teacher, she or he may have it and can lend it to you