Wooden Cross of the Conqueror (art by -PercyJackson-)

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -Tristan-, May 24, 2014.

1. Nice drawing, my eyes are bleeding from the color choice on text though, so didn't read much of the post.

2. Sorry this was before the forum changes were implemented

3. I don't have art this year, I had art last year however. We're good friends, so I'll ask. Thankyou.

4. Really good 10/10

5. Damn son, looking like the next Van Gogh

6. Oy.. That guy? Of all the brilliant artists? Seriously? Wow. 

7. Lol thanks :)

Old drawing and suckish, but thank you :)

8. Dunno if you're serious or not :lol: but thanks. Check my other drawings out on Fan creations.

9. Looks okay, but the sword tip looks a touch too thick IMO.

10. Screw the text colors. Learn to appreciate the beauty of white on black.

11. Yea, there are several flaws with this drawing. Using the pencil I did is like Chinese calligraphy, you cannot go back and redo, it must be left alone. Lol

Edit: I may just redraw it. Dunno yet

12. I see it's a good drawing but personally, I don't believe it's as good what people say to be honest...

The scaling is all wrong, there's several ways to improve this though, most common way of getting perfect scale is grid drawing.

Basically spilt the picture in to a grid, 3 x 3 is normal but more complex the more you split the drawing up. And you draw the picture out as individual sections, if you needs help on this there's many videos explaining how to do this.

If you did that it would improve the drawings greatly improve but for a gods honest option I say it's more 4-5/10 scale is one of the most important things about drawing.

13. Thank you :) Yea, I drew this out of boredom, and I admit not much scaling went into this. There are many flaws with this drawing, as stated before; however, thank you so much for the suggestion to improve and your honest rating. If you want to see some of the best of my work, you can find it in Fan Creations under the "S4 Air vs. Water banner" or something like that. :)

14. thanks :)

15. Just kidding it was miles better !! 