The Epic Battle (Tier 3)

Share game related content you’ve created such as fan art, fan sites, comics, memes, videos, and more!

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Epic Battle (Tier 3)

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Oct 15 2018, 12:06pm

Also, not spamming because content is different in each story. Only the title is same variation. And it's not back to back in the same day creation..
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII

Postby Original_Belladonna on Oct 15 2018, 12:08pm

IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII wrote:What would your suggestions be "Original_Belladonna" plz feel free to wall me?! Otherwise stay on topic of the story plz :)

To merge them all into one thread. That is my suggestion. You just put the storyline in the same post. Go back and edit the original one. It’s not difficult to do.

Thank you for your submitted message, but I will continue to do what I am currently doing; thank you for your concern tho! :*

Well, again, posting multiple posts regarding the same thing (in this case it’s the epic battle storyline) is spamming. It is against the ToU/RoC. I have experienced this before with my Dear Bella threads and was told to have them merged even though they were weekly threads. This storyline is great, but it should be in one post, not multiple ones that spam active topics. I request that this post be locked for spamming.
Original_Belladonna

Postby A-C-A on Oct 15 2018, 12:24pm

Yet another great story beefy.
A-C-A

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Oct 15 2018, 1:30pm

A-C-A wrote:Yet another great story beefy.

Thank you very much A-C-A :)
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Oct 15 2018, 4:47pm

Please do not spread false information.

Fan fiction historically comes in installments, and in moderation is not and has never been considered spam. Each chapter here is its own standalone story segment, and may be treated as such. This is the reason why we have the fan fiction and fan creations forums.

KaW fan fiction has been a part of the social community since its inception--very glad to see you bringing it back, beefy!
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby sean893 on Oct 15 2018, 6:56pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:Can you not merge all of these together into one thread? Posting similar threads is spamming, you know.

Err, that isn't spamming Bella. You need to take in account of the OP's originality and effort to the thread.
sean893

Postby Stacy_P on Oct 15 2018, 7:59pm

Nice job MrsBeefy, very creative! I agree these should be standalone stories as they are about the different battles/series, and to run altogether would make it harder for others to read because of the length and detail of each individual story line!
Stacy_P

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Oct 16 2018, 1:52am

:lol: I'm gonna do it for the ones who enjoy it, you know why?! Because you two sour apples keep it at the top for the others to read. It's not spam I've been over and over ToU talked to players, Ops and mods alike. You sour grapes go ahead lol where you fail others succeed, and it will continue to eat you alive. I enjoy the negatives with the positives it keeps my energy centered. Now plz let's stay on topic. Also says in forum ToU that if you believe someone is breaking rules to send in ticket not whine in forums! :roll:
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Oct 16 2018, 8:25am

Stacy_P wrote:Nice job MrsBeefy, very creative! I agree these should be standalone stories as they are about the different battles/series, and to run altogether would make it harder for others to read because of the length and detail of each individual story line!

Thank you Stacy! ;)
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Oct 17 2018, 1:47pm

New story coming. Stay tuned.. :)
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII

Previous

Return to Fan Creations