Changing back reset items

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheers kaw. Thanks for listening. 

2. Thanks. I'm not one who did lc resets, but probably will.

3. I think that KaW had it right to begin with, you guys really that upset about an 8% bonus that from all accounts you can just barely detect? It is outdated and there is going to be much nicer things in the future. If anything you should change it do that anyone that did their resets before pwars gets their bonus, everyone else doesn't unless equipped. Like I said, shouldn't get rewarded for something most people can do in a matter of 2-3 days.

4. THANK YOU

5. This sucks giving a benifit n then taking it back  i wonder what else will be taken back bc others wanting so. From now on if u guys ever wanna introduce something then make a census b4 u do it.

6. Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty Ty.

7. Although I like when it tells you how much more power/defense it gives you.

8. And to those who think resetting was easy two years ago they just dont know what playing kaw was about so thinking about past achievements under todays conditions is outright biased.

9. 8% bonus for me right now is 12m flame so ya I'd like to keep that wasn't so easy to do in a pre eb

10. Well done guys. Good to see you care

11. What about HL complete resetters? Isn't that like a CRAZY accomplishment? Maybe there would be something along those lines... But I suppose it would have to be more than equivalent to LC reseting... Keep up these perm items and everybody is gonna have 100% bonuses. Which would only further the gap between HLBC and new players...

Hm.

12. Wow! I love the equipment system, no one is being punished by having to choose between 2 items, it allows customization. And since it applies to everyone it is 100% fair. Now it may be convenient, but think about it, in a year or 2 when we have 3-4 items to choose from for each slot you can therefor customize ur build somewhat depending on what you want. Resetting is a joke and deserves no real bonus anyway,, so you are losing 3% bonus picking EB item over reset item. In the long term it is a HUGE benefit. People were promised a perm item for resetting, nobody broke that promise as they did in fact receive that item and can choose to equip.

I say changes should stay, it makes way more long term sense.

13. I can see the logic of both camps, old kaw work build destroy get %bonus took time and dedication.
    now its achievable with right clan or m8s to do full 4 resets in under 10 days for the items.
    People argue pro-packs are bad also for the game, people with cash can buy those without cant etc etc building divides amongst players. With any online game those in at the beginning will always feel hard done by when things change or become easier etc for the newer players.
    There is no happy balance when it comes to giving longevity to a game, intresting new players etc etc .
    I personaly think they have taken the right stance, there comes a point where you have to draw a line in the sand and say from this point onwards this is the system we use if it be new items which you choose as and when the encounter suits you so be it.
    Maybe they could give the reset bonus a restyle and have say a crown (Gold for old school resets Silver for new resets) with 4 gems on it each time you reset you have a gem added with those stats as before but it shows up on you stats page as a perm item or under your banner....
    Peace un Kebabs
    The Goth Army

14. Thank you 

15. KAW my faith in game is restored, that you are willing to go back and fix things we think are messed means a lot, as does your explanation. Your explanation makes sense as well, you did a good thing making the outdated prices of clans more expensive, maybe something similar for resets? Make it harder for resets to be done in the future? Anyway my thanks to your prompt action in addressing our concerns

16. @shogun

I stated that IF done PRIOR to pwars and epics then the bonus would still apply same as propacks, if done during or after, so sad for your luck. Also most of the threads I have seen people talk about the % bonus they have noticed little to no effect from them. There have been serious questions raised about the validity of these products and if they act as stated. So overall, the 8% really isn't worth that much. Anyone can achieve it in less than two weeks so why should they allow it to stay? Give us a challenge, something to push towards and then give us the rewards at the end. Not some simple drop volley transfer and ta da!

17. So are pro pack items supposed to show up because I have a dwarven axe not showing up at that permanent item square

18. Thank you ^.^ it's very nice to see that the community is being supported here.

19. :mrgreen: yay devs :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.